Canouan is a small island in St Vincent and the Grenadines. The rooms are small cottages which are located right on the beach and you can walk from your terrace into the crystal blue water. Diving and snorkelling are excellent. The rooms are tastefully decorated. The restaurant has a wide selection of meals with an emphasis on the usual Caribbean dishes. Alternatively, there is a restaurant on the beach. The resort is accessible by sea or by private helicopter (there is no landing field.) The powerboat ride is long and bumpy. It preferable to travel by sailboat and enjoy the journey. There is ample anchorage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is a lively beachfront oasis with 40 seaside hideaways, surrounded by tropical gardens, on a long white sand beach. The low-rise property features two thatched-roof restaurants/bars: the "Palapa Restaurant", with a delightful open terrace right at the water edge, offering Italian and West Indian cuisine and the “Pirate's Cove” an informal Bar serving lighter fare. Beach bar, water sports (hydro bikes, windsurf, canoe and sunfish) and massage facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Beach Hotel And Yacht Club
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club Canouan, St. Vincent And The Grenadines