Sky Beach Club
French Leave Resort(Governor's Harbour)
US$644
Autograph
Hut Pointe Inn(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$270
Villa Allamanda, Eleuthera(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$188
Unique Village(North Palmetto Point)
US$148
US$100
The Cove Eleuthera(Gregory Town)
US$504
US$469
Romora Bay Resort & Marina(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$471
Pineapple Fields Resort(Governor's Harbour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
La Bougainvillea(Governor's Harbour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswim up barinfinity poolsmall refrigeratorrental carour honeymoonjacuzzi tubmaster bathroomharbour islandatlantic sidethe entire weekrain showerpalm treeslounge chairslunch or dinnergroupercan't wait to go backocean view
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We stayed in Villa 14 in Sky Beach. The house was lovely, spacious for six of us and complete with pool which we ended up barely using opting to play down at the club pool by the Bistro/swim up bar. Villa 14 is situation up the hill from the Bistro with great views of the ocean. The beach is a short walk down (warning you do need to walk back up the hill) the sand is soft, clean and yes, pinkish. There was no one on the beach while we there. There is also a great pool, lounge chairs and swim up bar. The staff are very nice and we ate at the Bistro several times. Loved, Loved Loved the key lime pie and the lamp chops. We rented via VRBO and Matt from www.eleutheravacationrentals.net was quick, helpful, very easy to work with. This was our first time to the island and enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Villa 14 was ideally located away from the road in and private with fantastic views.
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Knowing nothing about Eleuthera, I was blindly choosing a location to stay. Based on the pictures and the guidance of Julianna, I made the decision to stay there. Julianna was especially helpful and was there every step of way for me by giving guidance and suggestions on how to make the trip more successful. Though Sky Beach is on the Atlantic Side (more choppy waters), the location is very desirable as it's beach front and all with a view. Sitting in the pool at the bar at Sky Beach is a great experience. Sammy the bartender is very friendly and fun. The room was very nice and the bathroom is spacious and wonderful. I stayed in a bungalow by the pool and I believe the rooms above on the hill are even more wonderful. The breakfast that I had there was really really good - best omelet ever! The location is also very good if you want to remain central and not far from desirable places, such as Allisbaster Bay - one of the best beaches on the island.

2  Thank Strutt17
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We just returned back home safe and sound from our honeymoon to Sky Beach Club in Eleuthera, Bahamas... (kind of bitter about it). We had the time of our lives while down in Eleuthera. The staff, view, facilities, amenities, and relaxed no worries mon environment was exactly what we needed after a very long and stressful 8 months of wedding planning. I will recommend Sky Beach Club to anyone who wants a tropical vacation without the "touristy-ness". It was everything we could have dreamed of. What made the trip was the staff. All were so helpful and very happy and accommodating... yet let us have our space.

So happy about our decision. Thank you to Julianna Parker for being awesome with the pre-honeymoon planning and responsiveness to emails/calls. I really felt like you genuinely cared about us having a great time. Thank you for that. Mekell (manager) is great. She was definitely worth the promotion. She was very attentive to our needs making sure we were enjoying our peace and serenity. Thank you as well, Mekell. Another staff member that stood out is Samuel (Sammy). I believe he could be one of the faces of the resort with how happy he is and his bubbly personality. He made some of the best drinks and really goes beyond what is expected. He is a keeper most definitely! Sandra (I believe her name is) was very sweet and awesome as well as we came to the resort. Janet is amazingly friendly as well and does a very good job helping to keep the rooms clean.

Our Bungalow was new, clean, modern, and all functioning. Bed was very comfortable and sheets were clean every day. Just make sure to keep an eye out for salamandors if you keep your french doors open to outside. They fun to look at and take pictures of but I'm sure they aren't the best snuggling buddies when you are trying to sleep. There really isn't much to say about the room because everything across the board was great... the deep soaker tub was in MUCH use... it was amazing after an active day of laying on the beach drinking bahama mamas ;-).

RENT A CAR. There is zero chance that you will be able to do all that you want to do on the island if you don't rent a car. SBC is a few miles away from gas station/convenient store but is far enough in seclusion to where if you wanted to do anything else outside SBC, you would have to pay lots of taxi dollars to go anywhere. If you rent for more than 3 days, $60/day isn't bad (especially on an island) -- rentals are a little rough looking but are 100% functional and mechanically well maintained. Stanton Cooper was a great man to rent from. Easiest rental ever.

BISTRO. Excellent chef and great quality of food. Pricey, but you get what you pay for and it was at least very delicious. There are a few other restaurants and "take-aways" on the island that are cheaper but remember, you get what you pay for... so, be weary of that.

After talking to other visitors as well as regulars and natives on the island, we told them where we were staying and every single person had comments such as, "Wow, that's probably the nicest place on the island..." and "We are staying at another location but we ate at the Bistro last night...the views of the ocean, the pool, and the food was incredible!"... Those were just some of the comments we received.

Now, I'm not paid to say any of these things... We genuinely had an unreal time and were so happy with everything from A to Z. If you end up going, say "Hi" to everyone for me! Miss everyone.

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The Sky Beach was amazing. It was exactly what I was looking for, a few days of quiet and R&R. The locals were so friendly and the amount of socializing you did was completely up to you so there was the perfect mix of alone time and making island friends. I spent a lot of time before my trip planning where to stay and decided that Sky Beach was the more peaceful and relaxing option than further north where hotels might be larger and busier. I had the whole beach to myself! It was the most relaxing experience and I will def come back to enjoy the experience again. The bungalow was so clean, it was perfect and the beach is truly unbelievable. I wouldn't change anything!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed at this resort during a last minute getaway. We originally booked a bungalow by the pool, which was very cute and had a beautiful view to the beach. The beach was very secluded, it was like having a private beach. The staff there were extremely friendly and helpful. On the second day, Stephen came by to chat with us and offered us a 4 bedroom villa upgrade on top of the hill. It was too big for us but how can you say no to the private pool and waking up to the gorgeous view!? The only bad part was walking up the hill from the bistro at night in the dark - sidewalk lights would be helpful.

They have their own bistro, which was where we ate at most of the time. the lobster sandwich was really good! although having all your meals there got quite expensive, you know you're getting fresh fish everyday.

My boyfriend and I were first time snorkelers, and Stephen was helpful in suggesting good beaches to go to as well as helping us getting a car. Be mindful that you will need a car to do sight seeing, go into town or visit other beaches.

Overall we were treated very well and we would definitely stay there again. If you are looking for something different from the Atlantis and away from the commercialized areas in the Bahamas, Eleuthera is the place to visit. Stephen and his staff will make you feel like royalty.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple