“Once in a life time opportunity do not miss this one!”
Review of Oceanview Farm

Oceanview Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Oceanview Farm is the only riding facility on the island of Eleuthera. Our trails appeal to nature lovers, bird watchers and horse enthusiasts alike. Meander along the stunning lake trail then on to the beach where pink sands meets aqua sea. We have horses to suit every level of rider. No prior experience is necessary, we want our guests to just relax and take in all the natural beauty of our island in the sun.
Eleuthera
“Once in a life time opportunity do not miss this one!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A tranquil trail ride around a gorgeous inland lake which then leads out onto a stunning Atlantic Ocean beach with miles of pure white sand and clear blue waters, If you are lucky you may spot some porpoises or other sea creatures.

Oak Ridge, New Jersey
“AWESOME end to our HONEYMOON!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Down the road from The Windchat Villa where we were lucky enough to spend our honeymoon is Oceanview Farm. My husband had never been horseback riding before while I grew up with horses. The professional and friendly staff matched us wit appropriate horses and we had a beautiful ride along the ocean, t was the perfect day to wrap our honeymoon. Close by is the incredible Leon Levy Nature Preserve and Tippys for outstanding food! Thank you so much Oceanview Farm!!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had such an amazing time today! I rode "Dude" and Angela was my guide. Even though Dude kept wanting to turn around at times, Angela was quick to correct his behavior and gave me directions to keep him walking. There was never a time I felt unsafe and Angela is incredibly knowledgable about the horses. Kelly and Angela have one of the most clean and well maintained horse facilities I've seen out of all the trail riding places I've visited. They were incredibly friendly and welcoming people to meet and I had an amazing time trail riding. Horseback riding on the beach was definitely a huge highlight of the trip and it was something I've always wanted to do! This place is definitely worth the money. Angela will tell you everything you want to know about not just Eleuthera but also the other Bahamian islands! What seperates this trail riding place apart from the rest is the truly honest experience you get from it. I felt like Angela and Kelly really cared about the horses, the visitors, and the knowledge and experience you take away rather than the profit. Go try it for yourself! You won't regret it!

Arlington, MA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My teen daughter and I always dreamed of riding a horse on a beautiful beach . . Ocean Farm made it come true! Kelly and Angela take great care of their beautiful horses and run a great business. Our time riding Sammy and Dude along Tippy's Beach will be a memory we keep forever . .. thanks!

Visited April 2014
westport, Connecticut, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Clean Facility, wonderful walk on beach for our 7 year old”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

sincerely a great afternoon for our 7 year old daughter riding a pony down the great beach in Eleuthera. Thank you for the wonderful day. We were able to get some super pictures as well. We'll be back!

Visited April 2014