The gardens are better than the Atlantis in Nassau. Everything is very well maintained.A hotel/condo that you can totally relax. The summer there was cooler than the States this year. Rent a car to see the rest of the island and don't forget to wave back to people who wave at you.It is a family island! The rainy season 6 + inches is really only September and I think they close then. The (private like)beaches are the best. I rent an umbrella next to the office and deli. This is the way to vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera