What they say in Eleuthera is "it isn't for everybody". That is very true. To enjoy Pineapple Fields you must crave endless empty beaches, living in a garden, a lifestyle perhaps 40 years back in time. That's what Pineapple Fields is.There are no grand hotels, no golf courses on this island. But Tippy's restaurant across the road has some of the best food in the islands and great local music. If that's for you then Eleuthera and Pineapple Fields are for you. My husband and I came here 6 years ago and have no intention of leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera