We recently stayed for a week at Pineapple Fields and can't wait to book our next trip back! The condo we stayed in was clean, modern and well cared for. If we needed extra soap, we had it immediately. The grounds were beautiful and the pool was lovely. And the beach- I've never seen such a gorgeous stretch of beach-and I lived in Italy for some time and have been to my share of stunning beaches. Pineapple Fields offered the perfect mixture of a secluded island spot/local hang out with the deli and TIppy's, both serving amazing food. Pineapple Fields is perfect for a family get away, with just friends or a couples' trip. LOVED IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera