My number one "Bucket List" dream was to return to Eleuthera where I spent much of my youth. For my 70th birthday my family pooled their generous hearts and resources and my dream was realized. Pineapple Fields is located on property owned by my family more than 30 years ago.
Pineapple Fields has managed to capture the essence of the environment my family tried to create many years ago. The nest of condos are modern, well designed and provide every convenience including air conditioning ,cable TV and Internet if contact with outside world is desired. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the staff are very attentive without being obtrusive.
Tippy's restaurant is a very short walk from the condos and provides good food and a ready access to many, many miles of the most beautiful, secluded beaches I have seen anywhere in the world.
Eleuthera will never be confused with islands catering to those seeking the glitz of casino living, but if you are looking for magnificent seclusion mixed with just enough activities to pique your curiosity Pineapple Fields on Eleuthera is your best option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort and restaurant are located on the most beautiful beach in the Out Islands. The property features an oversized pool, acres of lush tropical landscape, a gourmet deli, boutique and sporting/rental shop. One-bedroom units feature a master bedroom and bath, living room with a queen size pull out sofa-bed, full kitchens, verandas with teak furniture, cable TV, ceiling fans, AC, wireless internet and in-room phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Pineapple Fields Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Fields Eleuthera
- Pineapple Fields Hotel Eleuthera