other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

zutal
“What a shame and very disappointed.”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Where do I start! After a gruelling journey from Birmingham airport on a middle of the night flight, an hour bus journey to Piraeus port and then a two hour ferry to spetses there was no one to meet us and we had no idea how to get to the place.I phoned the villa and was told to get a taxi or walk! we were absolutely shattered and found that there were no taxis to take me, my 3 kids and luggage to our villa however, desperate to get to the villa to settle my kids i bundled everyone into a 2 seater truck of what I believed was a 'taxi'. So that was our journey there.
The pool area looked pleasant and I was assured that it would quieten down after the weekend.I noticed the rule board by the pool with ALL the pool restrictions....I was amazed by nobody being allowed in pool between 2-5pm (all afternoon!)
Over the next two weeks people came and went,nobody stayed longer than about 2-3 days it seemed which was fine as the pool became very quiet on occasion however,I wasn't happy when my 8 yr old daughter was asked to get out of the pool because she was in there after 2pm even though she wasn't making any noise. I complained as we had spent nearly £3K on our holiday there and for my daughter to be told to get out of the pool in the afternoon because of people sleeping when she wasn't even making any noise was unreasonable.
I was so disappointed to see that the kitchen equipment consisted of 3 knives and forks,one saucepan,3 small plates,2 cups and saucers.The manager reluctantly lent me a sharp knife to cut my watermelon up but then asked for it back.I had to buy a knife in the end.I asked her if I could have a chopping board and an extra saucepan and plate but she told me she wasn't able to get them for me for some reason..it was supposed to be a villa for 4 people! It was like a 2 star accommodation.
The fridge had a broken freezer door and 10cm away from the kitchen sink taps on the wall was an electric socket. Even if I had been able to do some cooking I would have been at risk of electricution from the washing up.
Breakfast was ample but one day I found small maggots in the milk and the ham was very slimy. My daughter had already eaten her cereal with the milk.
The manager had offered hot chocolate for my youngest daughter at breakfast on the first day and then I was told it had run out and never got offered again. We were allowed one pot of coffee for 2 between 4 people and when I asked for three pots I was told that I could have one to start with and if I wanted any more I could ask for it.
On leaving the accommodation on our last day with the taxi waiting for us, of course it is always quite stressful trying to get to the airport etc on time, well to my horror the manager approached me to ask when I was going to pay the bill!
I had already payed the near enough £3K whilst in England and didn't owe anything! That topped it all really.
I won't be going back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Spetses Town hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing