“my daughters wedding day”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lympsham
Batch Country House
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lympsham
Reviewed 24 March 2014

my daughter had her reception at the batch on sat 22nd march and I would like to say that the whole day was so memorable food being excellent staff being warm and friendly grounds ideal for extra photos the function room was beautiful and decorated superbly they even cater for people with gluten free food we stayed the night the rooms were clean and comfortable and the choices for breakfast were excellent I would recommend this place highly for any type of function and the way james dealt with us over the months was very professional and for what we wanted for our daughters wedding once again james I would like to thank you for everything and for making a wonderful day for my daughter and her husband andrew

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris p

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been responsible for organising a number of events/dinners for our Rotary Club. That all have been successful is almost entirely due to the sterling efforts of James, Anna and their team.
They are co-operative, friendly and pro-active. The food is first class. The service superb.
In short I have nothing but praise and absolutely no hesitation in recommending The Batch.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Last year we were planning my husbands special birthday party , when a friend suggested batch country house as a venue. When we drove into the grounds I was amazed what a beautiful place this was. James met us and proceeded to show us around before sitting down with us to discuss menues and how the whole day would go. He was very helpful and mentioned things we hadn't thought of. I can honestly say the day went as perfectly as I had hoped . I can recommend the bedrooms which are very modern and extremely clean and comfortable.
We were so pleased with the service we received from James and Anna that we have already booked for my own birthday party next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Georgina N
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Being an old westonian I've been to quite a few weddings at Batch Farm over the years I've always have had a great experience food and service always exceptional.
So I had no hesitation of where to book my dads 70th birthday party
My first contact was with James the owner who spent time with me going through all the details and making suggestions of things I haven't even thought off.
We had afternoon tea in the beautiful gardens with an evening party the food didn't fail to disappoint and a special mention to Gerry the in-house DJ who helped make the day perfect
I would like to thank Batch Farm for making my dad's party such a special day we enjoyed ourselves so much we are in the middle of planning our next birthday party at Batch.
Well done Batch keep up the exceptional work

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have been going to Batch for our Christmas Party celebrations for the last 3 years. I can't fault them at all. The food is fantastic especially considering they are catering for so many people. The food is a far superior quality than what is expected catering for such large numbers. Their service is spot on, the food is always piping hot and there is always plenty of it. The portion sizes are very generous and you even get the opportunity for extra!! The menu choice is varied and there is always something for everyone.
The staff are always happy and can't do enough for you, the customer service is superb.
James has always handled my bookings with complete professionalism but with a friendly edge. He is extremely helpful and would stop at nothing to ensure your party has a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina B
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We visited the Batch Country House for our niece's wedding reception. The facilities are lovely. The room was decorated out very effectively as an indoor marquee. There was comfortable space at table and excellent, efficient table service was provided - with a sense of humour too. Staff moved in efficiently to provide an almost seamless transition from afternoon reception meal to evening entertainment.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff from Country Innovation, Congresbury went to Batch for their Christmas celebrations. We are a small business but felt we were part of a massive party. The atmosphere that was created was splendid, the setting beautiful, the food exactly what they said it would be, tasty, plenty of it, served quickly and hot - difficuly when serving so many - the staff were attentive and couldn't do enough to help. We will certainly be booking again for Christmas 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
james b, Owner at Batch Country House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

I am so pleased that everyone from Country Innovation had a good time on 21st December 2013. I am glad you wish to return for 2014. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lympsham
Beachlands Hotel
#20 of 28 in Weston-super-Mare
Queenswood Hotel
Queenswood Hotel
#9 of 28 in Weston-super-Mare

Been to Batch Country House? Share your experiences!