“wedding venue”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lympsham
Batch Country House
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lympsham
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Having attended a wedding at the Batch c.h.h. I have to say the venue cannot be faulted, upon
arrival one struck by the clean & tidy gardens,and the interior is very welcoming, and well appointed. The wedding ceremony was most enjoyable, made even more so by there being an
M.C. who made sure all went to plan.The food is excellent, generous portions, well prepared and
presented. The waiting staff very polite and efficient. The rooms first rate, very clean and loads of
room, warm and comfortable. All in all I can thoroughly recommend The Batch Country House with
complete confidence, not cheap but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank johnjag c

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I chose the Batch Country House as our wedding venue having visited it a few years previously for our friends' wedding. We were so impressed that it really was the only place at which we wanted to celebrate our own wedding.

James and Anna did not disappoint. Their approach was professional and friendly and they left us with no doubt that they would do everything they could to ensure our special day ran as smoothly as possible.

The ceremy and reception rooms with wonderfully decorated, the bedrooms were of an extremely high standard, the food was beautiful and the staff were helpful and friendly. The grounds were extremely well maintained, and they even managed to arrange warm and sunny weather for us ;)

Without question, we would recommend The Batch Country House to anyone looking for a wedding venue. For us, it was the perfect choice. Thank you James and Anna, we will treasure our day forever.

Laura & Paul Davies

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding here last year so knew what to expect and it was as good as last year.

This place is situated in the lovely countryside and so peaceful and that reflects on the whole place.

The food was excellent and the service amazing and exceeded our expectations.

If you thinking of booking this place please do as it's the perfect package

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Theentrepreneur1709
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My niece had her wedding reception here on Saturday and there was nothing that you could fault. The food was absolutely lovely and plenty of it. The staff friendly and nothing too much trouble. The hotel was clean and so was the room we stayed in. The hotel is situated in lovely surroundings which are kept very neat and tidy and are excellent for the photographs. Would recommend this venue to anyone.Thank you to all of you for making my nieces and her new husbands days very special

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kim B
Reviewed 24 March 2014

my daughter had her reception at the batch on sat 22nd march and I would like to say that the whole day was so memorable food being excellent staff being warm and friendly grounds ideal for extra photos the function room was beautiful and decorated superbly they even cater for people with gluten free food we stayed the night the rooms were clean and comfortable and the choices for breakfast were excellent I would recommend this place highly for any type of function and the way james dealt with us over the months was very professional and for what we wanted for our daughters wedding once again james I would like to thank you for everything and for making a wonderful day for my daughter and her husband andrew

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris p
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been responsible for organising a number of events/dinners for our Rotary Club. That all have been successful is almost entirely due to the sterling efforts of James, Anna and their team.
They are co-operative, friendly and pro-active. The food is first class. The service superb.
In short I have nothing but praise and absolutely no hesitation in recommending The Batch.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Last year we were planning my husbands special birthday party , when a friend suggested batch country house as a venue. When we drove into the grounds I was amazed what a beautiful place this was. James met us and proceeded to show us around before sitting down with us to discuss menues and how the whole day would go. He was very helpful and mentioned things we hadn't thought of. I can honestly say the day went as perfectly as I had hoped . I can recommend the bedrooms which are very modern and extremely clean and comfortable.
We were so pleased with the service we received from James and Anna that we have already booked for my own birthday party next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Georgina N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lympsham
Travelodge Weston-super-Mare hotel
#1 of 1 in Edingworth
Royal Hotel
Royal Hotel
#8 of 28 in Weston-super-Mare

Been to Batch Country House? Share your experiences!