My wife and I stayed at the Rookery for a Spa Break to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. From the moment we arrived the staff were helpful and friendly. We booked the Romantic Spa Package which includes lunch, Dinner and Breakfast plus a 60min treatment in the Spa.
We went to the Spa to be greeted by Rebecca and her staff who were most helpful and we were shown around the Spa, which has an area for your lunch and great facilities.
After trying out various chairs, beds and Hydro-pool we both had massages as part of the package and we both agreed it was worth it.
We were supposed to get a bottle of Champagne on arrival which I thought would be in our hotel room, however we were supposed to get this at the Spa which we didn't so Rebecca arranged for our Champagne to be put on our Dinner table in the evening and also arranged for an upgrade to a better room with a spa-bath.
When we went for Dinner the Champagne was waiting on the table in an Ice bucket and we had an enjoyable meal with very good food.
Breakfast the next day was also good, where you help yourself to cereals, fruit, juices and tea and coffee whilst your Full English is being cooked.
Rookery Manor would be a wonderful place to get married, at as the gardens and the setting are great, unfortunately it was raining when we were there so couldn't sit in these lovely gardens.
Overall we had a very good time and the staff went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves, well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and exceptional service awaits you at 16th century Rookery Manor – the South West's award-winning, 4-star boutique hotel and spa.Set in the heart of Somerset, this historic estate is a beautiful backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience.Owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived at the manor for four generations, has created a unique venue with stunning lakeside gardens and a luxurious Elemis spa.Ideally situated in 28 acres of countryside, yet with easy access to the M5, Rookery Manor is the perfect hotel for all kinds of special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Rookery Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Manor Hotel Edingworth
- Rookery Manor Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset - Edingworth