We visited Rookery Manor as part of a weekend away for our Wedding Anniversary. We paid £105 for our room inc breakfast.
As is now customary for our anniversary celebrations, hubby indulges in football and I head to the spa. We chose Rookery Manor for its location and Spa offering.
We arrived at just after 12, too early to check in but we were impressed with the beautiful grounds and how well kept the premises are. I had a spot of lunch in the Bistro/Bar area before heading to the spa.
The spa is superb, spotless and I had a wonderful time. Rebekah and her team are excellent and I felt thoroughly looked after. There's a gorgeous hydro pool, a sauna, massage chairs, an outdoor hot tub and a relaxation area. The Spa offers monthly specials for treatments. I had a Swedish back massage and mini facial for £49. Rachel was my therapist and she was great!
Our room was lovely! We stayed in 19 Pearl with a huge bathroom and a view of the beautiful garden. We were surprised that there was no wedding on, it being a Saturday in August, and it seemed quiet for the time of the year? Olympics?
We ate in Burnham on the Saturday evening at an Indian recommended by Rebekah from the spa! Best Indian we've had in a long long time!
Breakfast on Sunday morning was fine - self service tea, coffee and buffet pastries, fruit salad, yogurts, juice and cereal. Toast was brought to table and a cooked breakfast buffet was available too.
All in all a really enjoyable stay. I slept like a baby. Cannot recommend the spa highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and exceptional service awaits you at 16th century Rookery Manor – the South West's award-winning, 4-star boutique hotel and spa.Set in the heart of Somerset, this historic estate is a beautiful backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience.Owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived at the manor for four generations, has created a unique venue with stunning lakeside gardens and a luxurious Elemis spa.Ideally situated in 28 acres of countryside, yet with easy access to the M5, Rookery Manor is the perfect hotel for all kinds of special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Rookery Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Manor Hotel Edingworth
- Rookery Manor Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset - Edingworth