We stayed at Rookery Manor for two nights in April 2014 whilst visiting the area. We stayed in the Silver room in the manor house. The room was very comfortable, clean and well presented with a lovely modern bathroom. The staff were attentive and very pleasant and deserve a special mention.
The hotel was convenient for visits to Weston Super Mare, Cheddar Gorge and The Clark's Outlet Village.
The dining room is a bit strange - very large and more like a function room. The evening menu was limited but the food was good. Breakfast was buffet style - but we ordered poached eggs and these were cooked for us.
If I was visiting the area again I would choose to stay here, especially as we got a good rate through booking.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and exceptional service awaits you at 16th century Rookery Manor – the South West's award-winning, 4-star boutique hotel and spa.Set in the heart of Somerset, this historic estate is a beautiful backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience.Owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived at the manor for four generations, has created a unique venue with stunning lakeside gardens and a luxurious Elemis spa.Ideally situated in 28 acres of countryside, yet with easy access to the M5, Rookery Manor is the perfect hotel for all kinds of special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Rookery Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Manor Hotel Edingworth
- Rookery Manor Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset - Edingworth