Was there for a engagement party. I have to say just because the place has nice floors and drapes does not excuse the awful awful food. This so called class establishment put out a buffet of uncooked wedges, risky looking sausage's, dry and cheap tasting rolls with filling that again was poor. Plus a couple of other bits like peanuts and doritos. The only nice bit of food was the quiche. Now unless the people bought the food in themselves I would not be at all happy with this. Especially considering how much this place charges for a do.
Research before you decide on this place. Perhaps even get a taster buffet.
This place needs to take a long hard look at its shocking standards regarding food .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and exceptional service awaits you at 16th century Rookery Manor – the South West's award-winning, 4-star boutique hotel and spa.Set in the heart of Somerset, this historic estate is a beautiful backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience.Owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived at the manor for four generations, has created a unique venue with stunning lakeside gardens and a luxurious Elemis spa.Ideally situated in 28 acres of countryside, yet with easy access to the M5, Rookery Manor is the perfect hotel for all kinds of special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rookery Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Manor Hotel Edingworth
- Rookery Manor Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset - Edingworth