M friend and I spent 3 nights here and our rooms were superb, having been moved by the owner Ian Clapp, as our other room didn't receive wifi. Special mention to Julie she is a lovely lady and very helpful. We found the manager of the restaurant to be quite rude. The spa is lovely, peaceful and relaxing.Special thanks to the owner Ian Clapp, who took time to listen to us and made us very welcome. we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and exceptional service awaits you at 16th century Rookery Manor – the South West's award-winning, 4-star boutique hotel and spa.Set in the heart of Somerset, this historic estate is a beautiful backdrop for your spa break, wedding, corporate event, private party or dining experience.Owner Ian Clapp, whose family has lived at the manor for four generations, has created a unique venue with stunning lakeside gardens and a luxurious Elemis spa.Ideally situated in 28 acres of countryside, yet with easy access to the M5, Rookery Manor is the perfect hotel for all kinds of special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Rookery Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Manor Hotel Edingworth
- Rookery Manor Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset - Edingworth