“absolutely wonderful”

Rookery Retreat & Spa
Reviewed 2 April 2014

my birthday treat was a pamper day at rookery retreat, and I really did not know what to expect.

On arrival, very pleasant ladies attended me, took details and showed me where to change, took me around on a tour of the spa, and everything was open to me, to use when i wanted, when my time came for my treatment, they would come and find me.!!

I settled in the hydro pool to ease some aches and pains, and totally relaxed on the loungers reading a great deal of new magazines until I was called.

I had a mini facial, back massage and lunch!!

was it good!!!!!!!! it was brilliant, beautiful treatment, fabulous lunch, followed by more relaxation,and hot tub, and pool dipping!! wonderful.

Great value for money, nice people, beautiful place, everything spot on!"!

would I go again, you bet, but this time it would be lovely to have some company to experience the delights of this fantastic spa!!

1  Thank motherchef76
There are newer reviews for Rookery Retreat & Spa

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I liked getting in the car and driving away ! Our stay became a Comedy of Errors. I think what I disliked most ? The staff trying to say that the room we were allocated was indeed correct, three rooms two hours later I think they realised that telling lies is not the best policy.

1  Thank amandaharris22