Bridge Palm Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$311
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Rhodes Beach Resort Negril(Green Island)(Great Value!)
US$174
Rayon Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$216
US$211
US$108
US$79
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
Coco La Palm(Negril)
US$103
Agoda.com
Moonrise Villas(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$72
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Please DO NOT stay at that hotel. A grouo of us from florida arrived there last week. We made reservations over two months ago, When we arrived there was no reservation. Management were disorganized. Two people made ourbstay rewarding, Kevin and LaARose. If we could have found somewhere else we would have.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank Gel786
Reviewed 2 May 2012

my sister had her wedding at bridge palm toll gate on april 29 they change her menu rom what she choose, they told us we have a room for the bridal party when we leave our stuff they took them throw them in a office steal what they want and rent the room without consulting the bride....the owner didnt even have the courtsey to come and dealt with the situation, when my sister called her she hang the phone up..... SHE IS A COWARD......ITS THE WORST RESORT I EVERY BEEN... THE A/C LEAKS, NO REMOTE FOR TV, ITS A DUMP.......

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank DONNA B
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I had a group cross country trip with some friends (girlfriend included) in March 2012 and based on some of the reviews we chose to stay at their competition... BIG MISTAKE (I will be writing a VERY lengthy review about them next)... After the first night we decided to stop by Bridge Palm to see how much worse it could be. Now, I don't know if its because everywhere else was just so bad that it made Bridge Palm look so good but my gf was pissed we didnt come the night before! The place seemed like an oasis, had parrots, and a couple was even getting married (which once again put me in the cross hairs of my girlfriend)... We switched hotels immediately... However it did have its nuances.

Pros:
-Beautiful compound
-Had decent enough wifi access in the lobby
-An okay Breakfast Menu
-A waiter named "Kevin" - Quite possibly the most friendly and memorable dude on my trip to Jamaica

Cons:
- even though wifi was okay in the lobby, the signal crapped out in most of the rooms (still an upgrade from the no wifi competition).
- some staff seemed a bit distant
-Pool was under repairs
-Front desk clerks seemed a bit confused.

We went to experience the island and that's what we did. Bridge Palm wasn't the best stop on our trip but DEFINITELY wasn't the worst. Hopefully someday I'll return and see that Kevin dude again.

Room Tip: Rooms near pool area had better Wifi and no noisy parrots
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Alexander G
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I have stayed in several Hotels and all our expectations are what you would expect from a Hotel, nice friendly staff, helpful, accomodating, clean rooms with unbroken furniture, Air Conditioning that does not flood the room when on, fans in the ceiling that stays there when turned on etc....

My experience was none of the above as for customer service "if you don't like it leave" explains all. The best thing about this so called Hotel is the name, you would expect a standard Hotel to say the least!

Some of the rooms they expect people to stay in is beyond me I fully appreciate this is not a 5* Hotel but basic things such a Fridge in your room in a very hot Country is not being unreasonalble.

My tip Look elsewhere!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Don’t know where to start, but if you get bored of my review, just read this part. (DO NOT STAY THERE) 8 of us arrived at 10 pm from a long flight from Gatwick, tired, restless and hungry. The purpose was to attend my Fathers funeral, of course we were all distraught and emotional. On arrival, our pre booked rooms were not what we booked, and they only had 4 rooms rather than 5 that was previously booked, and to top it all we were shown rooms at the rear of the hotel without Air Con, broken toilets, the rooms were shabby, broken furniture’s, dirty curtains, The overall experience was a disaster, it was 01:00 by the time we were settled after we finally gave up the fight.

The Hotel staff have no idea what the left hand is doing, the only pleasant person was the waiter (Kevin) he made our disastrous stay a little easier in the restaurant which was only opened for Breakfast, and at no other time

At one point we complained about Toilets not flushing, no water to shower. Ants, and cockroaches in the room, no one did anything. We only booked 5 night out of 10, hoping we could find another Hotel close by for the funeral. unfortunately due to funeral arrangement we had no time to look for another hotel, however, we were promised our same rooms would be ok for the duration. Yes you guessed it, on the 5th night we went back to confirm the remaining 5 nights, but were told the rooms have gone, and basically take what they had or leave, we had to pack up and move to another room which was no better that the first, the difference is the old type of broken furniture. we stayed another 2 night and left. I could go on and on but I want to forget that experience and warn others this is the Hotel from hell.

Room Tip: Choose another Hotel
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family