Bridge Palm Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Toll Gate
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
Golf View Hotel(Mandeville)
Mandeville Hotel(Mandeville)
Tropics View Hotel(Mandeville)
Taino Cove(Treasure Beach)
View Hotel
Marblue Villa Suites(Treasure Beach)
View Hotel
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
View Hotel
Treasure Beach Hotel(Treasure Beach)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2013

first they are very unorganized every thing about my weeding was jus fake the way how they prepare it miss Johnson need to shut this thing down are get there act together they fully spoil my entire trip and my weeding my kids were very uncomfortable toilet were leaking never do this ac was leaking u knw wat management need to do better I swear

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank kim s
Reviewed 7 January 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel in December since it was close to my husband's family. I didn't go there with high expectations since I'm familiar with the area and I had read the other reviews, but we really didn't have many other options (there are not many hotels in the area). I had previously called the hotel to book our reservation and when I asked for a confirmation to be emailed to me, I was told "the person who sends emails is not here right now". I even called again just to make sure that I actually had a reservation and they assured me that my reservation had been made along with verifying the price. When we arrived to check-in, they gave us rooms that we had not reserved and charged us more than what they previously told me when I made the reservation. Not only that, but the young lady who worked at the front desk acted as if she didn't care at all, much like much of the staff. Then, the rooms looked like something out of the 70s! The a/c sounded like it was going to explode. The shower was so small that you couldn't even turn around in it and instead of having a shower head, there was only a hand-held shower attachment that was not even mounted so you have to spray yourself off in the shower! The only time the kitchen was open was during breakfast, which was cold and tasted awful. Good luck with chilling at the bar since it was barely open. Oh I forgot to mention the noisy parrots that were kept in a cage outside of our window that made it impossible to sleep in. Trust and believe that I will NEVER stay at this so called "hotel" again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank JCTOM25
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My husband and I had the unfortunate experience of staying in this hotel in September.
This is the worst hotel, if you can call it that, which we have ever stayed in. No water, never mind hot water. The rooms pre-booked were not available. My mother-in law, who is not very mobile had to walk up a mountain of narrow stairs, even though we had pre-booked a ground floor room. Our ceremony was arranged for 1pm, yet we was told that they had arranged it for 3:30pm, so we had to rush the wedding, as we could not have our guests coming and waiting until 3:30pm.

My husband had to come down from the head table to play the music himself, thank God he's a DJ, himself. The menu we ordered and paid for, was not provided. We paid for 3 cakes and only received 2 on the day, and even that was a problem, as there was no-one to cut and distribute to our guests. Poor Kevin, was chief cook and bottle washer. He was the best......... ever so helpful. Making the best out of a bad situation. And I can bet that they are not paying him his worth, because they are a bunch of thieves. Jamaican style 'teif'. The Honeymoon suite was very nice, but would have been nicer if there had been water. It was not until my husband went to reception to complain, that the water mysteriously came on. Which indicates that they turned it off. I actually had to boil 12 kettles of water for use in the jacuzzi. What a joke........ jacuzzi, with no hot water. Breakfast was another fiasco. We had to buy our orange juice and drinking water, and one small donut was cut in two for me and my husband.
When we complained to Peggy, the manager, we found her to be more elusive than the Scarlet Pimpernel. You seek her here, you seek her there, but she is nowhere to be found. Probably counting the money.......... She was as reliable as a broken chamber pot. She was very unconcerned and hung up the phone. When I rang back, she obviously decided not to answer.
She is dishonest and lie, being inconsistant with her prices, and offers no documented paper trail. Todays price, is not going to be the same tomorrow. No, Peggy says, "mi noh know nuttin' bout dat". And the list goes on.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Sandy_wallace
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Lol mrs.johnson.....one of a kind lady, she cool. My room was cleaned everyday, the water flow was low for a hour or so but it's Jamaica it happens... I sprained my ankle the night before at that place, the workers cared and helped me.... They are sweet people ..... I got married there, the workers are timid and pleasent. My husband And I are simple people so what we recieved wasn't bad.... Considering I'm an american it was just weird how long the wedding was, or maybe I watch to much movies. : ) But boy was it long, lol!!! Everything that was needed was there... My husband and I walked down towards may pen or was it mc nie on our spear time and seen other resturaunts and residents of the community. Thank god my husband lives around there.... Honestly I got what I paid for, and it was nice, i wouldn't change anything( well except the sprained ankle lol) yaaaaaay toll bridge!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Michelamaffatt
Reviewed 21 June 2012

A Group of us From Florida went to May pen on a Mission trip Friday June 16-18. 2012
Overallit was good but i wish that management would read the reviews and make the necessary corrections. One of our ROOMS WE HAD TO TAKE OFF THE TOILET BACK TO FLUSH THE TOILET. IN ONE OF OUR ROOMS THE AC LEAKED A LITTLE WATER PRESSURE AT TIMES WAS LOW. Sunday morning current went out no water was there.
Sherrine and Kevin was excellent. I will be back in August with a bigger group but the owner needs to step up and repair these minor things which seem so minor to be corrected.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business