See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2015

The staff was unprofessional and unorganized. I attended a wedding at this location. They forgot when the wedding was scheduled and told us we couldn't rehearse because we owed money. In fact, they did not provide contracts or paperwork for the wedding arrangements. They had NO record of the transactions! They had us waiting for hours in that ant-filled main office. They only had wifi in the main office!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank Rhopk
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I recently was a guest at the Bridge Palm Hotel. A birthday celebration. The place was double holding a wedding and birthday the same day in the same hall. Glasses still had labels on. I was told that the host chose a menu and some guest something completely different. The lady in charge of booking was extremely unprofessional. Kevin was very helpful and did his best to make things better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank SONIA H
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here recently for the 3rd time in last 4 years with about 8 family members. Location is the main reason we stay here. There is a lot that needs to be fixed, maintained, overhauled. The last 2 times I stayed here, I have been unable to take a shower due to no water pressure (other rooms did have water, so I guess it is hit and miss)

Pros:
- Kevin at breakfast is good, personable
- New roller skating rink adds some excitement for younger folks (this may be a con if you're over 40)
- garden, animals, etc.

Cons:
- Water pressure (never mind warm water, even knowing that I can have a cold shower would be nice)
- Pool is unusable. I've never seen anyone swim in the pool. Even my kids who would swim anytime they could, wouldn't swim in that
- limited parking
- wifi only usable in the open area by lobby
- Staff...there are good and bad here, Kevin and the gentleman that works the desk are good, friendly, but unfortunately, it's hard to compensate for some of the others

Overall, there is potential here, but management needs to invest on some sprucing up as well as ensuring that ALL staff members show some more care and enthusiasm.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Karl R
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had the most horible experience as I attended a function at this hotel recently. They overbooked a room for a party, holding 2 parties in a room that should only hold one. It was TERRIBLE! Mic were not working, guest at either party could not hear speaches or music, it was total chaos - just because of the greed of this Management. Book one party at a time for heaven's sake! There is no sound proof wall - only a flimsy mesh board (to separate the space in the SAME room) through which you could hear everything coming from the other side!!! It was awful!! I felt sooooo bad for the poor people who had invited their guest (including me) and had paid this hotel big money to host the party. REMIND me NEVER to use this place if I am having a function in Jamaica. Customer Service was extremely POOR! Kevin redeemed them - he is the only ray of light at this "God-forsaken" place. Kevin was very kind, very polite and very calm under a stressful situation. I watched as my party host communicated with him and she commented later how calm and polite he was. He should be running this place! Thanks, Kevin P.S. Philadelphia

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank joycey B
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love this hotel i have stayed several times and the highlight for me is the swimming pool, the staff are lovely polite and well mannered however i recently stayed and the swimming pool was filthy for the whole time and despite numerous requests it was only attended to on the day we were leaving the surroundings are beautiful especially the garden but the manager needs to pay more attention to the repairs to the rooms and to customer feedback it would also be nice if the manager greeted guests and asked them how they are enjoying their stay instead she hides in a back room and avoids any complaints.

Room Tip: do not choose any room near the reception there are noisy birds in a cage there.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends