See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

DO NOT attend Bridge Palm Hotel. The staff are disrespectful including the Manager who still haven't come to apologize. My wedding was at 10 am and Bridge Palm Wedding Planner didn't come till 9:30 am or after 10 am to decorate. There was a lot of flies and poor service for reception. A beautiful wedding was planned, but I left embarrassed. I wish I did not have my wedding there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Several of my Family and Friends traveled to Jamaica from England, Canada, Cayman Is and the United States of America for a weddings and reception at the Bridge Palm Hotel (Motel) and yes we booked/paid for several rooms in advance.

My 1st day at the check in desk did not go well. Ms Johnson at the front desk informed me at 4.40 P.M. that my room was not available because the guess in that room did not check out and that I should wait or leave the bags at the office and return later when they are able to find a room for us, and clearly warned me they will not refund any money.

The next day they informed me that they needed to change my room.
We were not able to sit and wait on them, we have a wedding to take care of.

Late that night upon our return, we found out they had moved us in a bug infested room.

I complained to Mr. Williamson ( A Rude Customer Service Manager). We all went out for the day and upon our late night return we found the room empty..

We were then informed that we were moved (Again) to another room.
That made us all very Upset, we informed the that this was not acceptable and that we were not comfortable to have strangers packing and moving our properties around during our absence. That night they moved us again to another room.

Please don't eat the complimentary breakfast we learned this the hard and nasty way the utensils are not clean and they have Rats in the dining area.
The Kitchen manager informed me that he will set some poison to get rid of them.

The rooms have roaches and bugs no soap little or no hot water and one Towel to share among us, very poor lighting in the rooms and bathrooms.

Mr. Williamson (Customer Service Manager) said.... You all don't have to come here, we have who to come already. I don't want to hear any complaints, America, Canada and England have more Bugs and Rats than anywhere else, everyone knows that.

We did not do the wedding/reception there(thank God)

Never Again for us.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Berchel D
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms were very smelly, pillowcases were dirty, towels smelt mouldy. TV'S not working or if was, the reception was very poor. Ants everywhere. Leaky air conditioning. The all inclusive breakfast was non existence, just one menu, kidney with callaloo with very hard uneatable over cooked fried dumplings; which the children decline to eat. We had to buy food from outside for them. We asked for milk for the tea, no milk. We asked for coffee, no coffee; their answer was basically, 'only what there was available, nothing else'. 'Was there any eggs for the kids to eat?' 'No! Totally unprofessional service. Actually, no service. The wedding venue was over booked. The tables were not served properly, not everyone received a meal; and when this was broach, it was met was disdain. They started to clear the venue before the scheduled time into get another wedding party in.The sound system was substandard. The staff seem to be untrained and unprofessional. There was no customer service what so ever. Will not be coming back again. Plus, I would say to anyone thinking of booking this venue, think again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Tuppyanne626
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I spent 2 nights there in room 8 the White Swan for my honeymoon on July 10-12th and it was awesome , just one downfall was the WiFi connection in the rooms , the breakfast which was included was delicious big shout out to Kevin our server he was fantastic , catered to all our needs

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

My sister decide to married in Jamaica and we chose this hotel....Please its a major let down and we had family coming for the wedding. When we went to hotel to look at the hall where the reception was to be held they switch the original room that we picked and showed us a smaller room just to accommodate another wedding reception we later learned.
The room that we were showed for the bridal party was changed to a smaller room that you couldn't even turn around in and it was seven people in the bridal party and outside the window was a cage filled with parrots so we had to talk loudly above the noise. Some of the bridals maids ending up dressing in the hall way.

We then decide to have the wedding outside in the garden the lady assured us we didn't need a tent . the heat was unbearable for the guest so they moved the chair to the side of the hedges for cool. The guess wanted a cup of ice they had to pay for it and even down to common drinking water they requested pay......DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AND TO TOP IT OFF THE STAFF ATTITUDE STINKS JUST LIKE THE HOTEL. but I LOVE JAMAAICA

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family