See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2017

a few days here Staff was very friendly and respectful breakfast was delicious water problems leaking air conditioner A few days get in country great away from the tourist stuff I recommend this place

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sirmor
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in April 2016.

The hotel grounds are amazing but the actual hotel is very average (or slightly below), unfortunately there are a lack of hotels in Clarendon.

The breakfast was nice and included in the price. There is a choice of an American or a Jamaican breakfast. Only tea, coffee and water are included in the breakfast but drinks such as orange juice are not included which I found strange.

The hotel room was very dark, the bathroom had no door and there was only air conditioning in the bathroom. Hot water was limited and WiFi was only provided in the lobby but this did work very well.

There is no longer a pool at the hotel.

I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Clarendon for a night or two are you are on a budget.

You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you pay.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 27Simone123
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Very beautiful for wedding venue outside, had a great wedding day in july 2016, staff members very helpful, Ms Benjamin coordinate my wedcing beautifully, thoroughly enjoyed the experience and day. The grounds are kept immaculate, very picturesque scene and beautiful for wedding photos. The hotel was ok, only thing no hot water sometimes. Enjoyed my stay would definitely go back.
Thank you to everyone who made my day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sandraba41
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

DO NOT attend Bridge Palm Hotel. The staff are disrespectful including the Manager who still haven't come to apologize. My wedding was at 10 am and Bridge Palm Wedding Planner didn't come till 9:30 am or after 10 am to decorate. There was a lot of flies and poor service for reception. A beautiful wedding was planned, but I left embarrassed. I wish I did not have my wedding there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Several of my Family and Friends traveled to Jamaica from England, Canada, Cayman Is and the United States of America for a weddings and reception at the Bridge Palm Hotel (Motel) and yes we booked/paid for several rooms in advance.

My 1st day at the check in desk did not go well. Ms Johnson at the front desk informed me at 4.40 P.M. that my room was not available because the guess in that room did not check out and that I should wait or leave the bags at the office and return later when they are able to find a room for us, and clearly warned me they will not refund any money.

The next day they informed me that they needed to change my room.
We were not able to sit and wait on them, we have a wedding to take care of.

Late that night upon our return, we found out they had moved us in a bug infested room.

I complained to Mr. Williamson ( A Rude Customer Service Manager). We all went out for the day and upon our late night return we found the room empty..

We were then informed that we were moved (Again) to another room.
That made us all very Upset, we informed the that this was not acceptable and that we were not comfortable to have strangers packing and moving our properties around during our absence. That night they moved us again to another room.

Please don't eat the complimentary breakfast we learned this the hard and nasty way the utensils are not clean and they have Rats in the dining area.
The Kitchen manager informed me that he will set some poison to get rid of them.

The rooms have roaches and bugs no soap little or no hot water and one Towel to share among us, very poor lighting in the rooms and bathrooms.

Mr. Williamson (Customer Service Manager) said.... You all don't have to come here, we have who to come already. I don't want to hear any complaints, America, Canada and England have more Bugs and Rats than anywhere else, everyone knows that.

We did not do the wedding/reception there(thank God)

Never Again for us.