All reviews the hotel staff st barths eco zen reopened resort ocean spa lunch
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a day at the Hotel Manapany this summer. The hotel sits right on the water in a beautiful bay and is absolutely breathtaking. The service, and our lovely host - the beautiful Laura - made us feel like we were queens for the day! And the amazing pastries from Pastry Chef Hugo we’re AMAZING!!!

You must go!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 336jaclynb
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Our stay at Hotel Manapany was amazing- the staff were all welcoming and friendly. However, what compelled me to write the review is that I left my very expensive Cartier watch in the room. The hotel staff contacted me about it and shipped it back to me in the States. They could easily have said it wasn't found but they were so honest- I would never stay at another property in St. Barth's.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Neeta K
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my time here greatly, it was a special resort with lovely views all around. Just a short drive to the center of town and located right on the beach. I loved the outdoor dining with beach views and the whole resort had a very eco/zen feel- which I loved. I recommend this place! Try one of the beach bungalows with a patio, you won’t regret it!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank vikhayy F
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Had a 5 night stay here in May. Staff was very nice, especially Chloe at the front desk. It was nice being back on the island to see the recovery. Had a very decent room with a nice view. Our balcony was situated outside our front door which was somewhat strange. Resort has beach access and free yoga which was splendid. A couple of small suggestions for improvement; more attentive beach personnel and better breakfast buffet? Very limited breakfast buffet selection which came with the room. Have had much better ones from other resorts on the island. Lunch service was good. We enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We just returned from spending 8 nights at this newly remodeled hotel. The grounds are beautiful, and they have done a wonderful job with the renovations. We really enjoyed our time staying here. Everyone at the hotel is incredibly helpful and very friendly. We felt the service was superb, especially for such a recently opened hotel. Our breakfast service was delicious each morning, and there were plenty of great menu items to choose from.
The pool and outdoor area have a very zen feel, and we loved the views from the pool deck. The Réception area is elegant and welcoming, and the bar is Caribbean chic. We stayed in an ocean prestige room and loved how spacious and well appointed it was. St. Barts is a beautiful island, and the new Manapany is a fantastic addition. Keep up the great work...we will be back!!!

A special thanks to Alex, Geoffrey, and Quentin who always went above and beyond.

Date of stay: May 2018