“Well worth a trip to reborn”

Reborn Holistics & Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Audenshaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Reborn Holistics & Beauty offers the ultimate holistic "Spa Experience". Offering a range of holistic ayurvedic massages, therapies and beauty treatments that have been specially designed to create signature treatments that will not be found anywhere else.
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I fell across this day spa almost by accident but glad I did, having made an initial visit to treat a shoulder injury I found out that reborn not only treats the body but many of the techniques are very beneficial to the mind and soul to.
I found the Bowen procedure worked particularly well for me.

1  Thank JonboyWithy

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I went to this spa after suffering from chronic back pain for years and years. They did their 2 hour signature massage and I felt like a new woman! I regularly go to salons and spas and only booked here after I couldn't get in at my regular place, I am so glad I did!

I was so relaxed and pain free.

I am hooked on this spa!

2  Thank kate K