“2nd visit to Jeeva klui Resort” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Jeeva Klui Resort
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mangsit
Singapore, Singapore
“2nd visit to Jeeva klui Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

It was my 2nd time to stay in Jeeva klui Resort. This time I stayed 6 days 5 nights.

What I felt when I arrived there was "I came home!" All staff whom I met last time remembered me and they welcomed me back!!

Same as my last visit, what impressed me the most is the restaurant!!

Whatever you order, the taste is brilliant!! Whoever you talk to or ask for order, the staff service is excellent! If you want to eat something but not in the menu, just ask and they'll try the best to prepare it for you!

I enjoyed local culture dance and music show during the Lunar new year dinner. At the day, they had 5 courses "Cong Xi Fa Zai (Happy Lunar New Year) Dinner". I loved this especially desert and big grilled fish!

On 14 February, there was another special course dinner for Valentines' Day. However, I leave on 14th, so I asked whether I could have this special menu dinner earlier, and the Chef prepared for me on 12th!! It was amazing dinner! Most of all, I really thank Chef and staff for this special arrangement!

I really love this restaurant ambience and staff!! The price is quite reasonable as well.
I guarantee that their smile makes your meal 150% (or more) tastier!!
That's the reason I don't feel like eating out, but just stay at resort and relax.....

This time I must say that there're some disorganization during my stay.
Spa booking was not be done even though I visited Spa reception and made an appointment. My time slot was taken by other guest.
Turn down service was not be done for 2 nights in my room.

It made me disappointed a bit since such things never happened in my 1st visit.
Due to them, I was entitled 3 hours Spa package and a bottle of wine from the management for the sign of apology.

It seems there were often miscommunication between staff. And I notice some staff their English is limited (it's common in rural area of Indonesia), so better to check carefully (booking, timing etc) to protect yourself or talk through the management.

Anyway, it'll never be changed that this is my "Home" in Lombok and I feel staff here are family!! I have no doubt that whenever I go back they'll welcome me back as a part of family! Thank you so much!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank melonpanna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

This place is great, it wasn't as busy as Qunci Villas. The Akasha pool suite is amazing, the reception was very helpful. I didn't really enjoy the spa though, you can hear vehicles driving pass while getting a massage. But overall the place is good, highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2013
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is one of the nicest places I have stayed in all of Southeast Asia and elsewhere in my international travels. It is very quiet and luxurious and the people who work here are very hlepful and happy to serve you. The food is fantastic. I would truly rate this resort up there with the best of the best as number 6 for its food, drinks, service, cleanliness and ambiance. I have met some wonderful people here and found everybody to be so relaxed because this is what the place offers. My sister found it online and we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. I would return here in a heartbeat. Ten days isn't enough. Another ten would have been better.

Room Tip: Seaside view is best.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

Having visited some 34 countries worldwide,, this resort has by far been the best ever for its staff, rooms, food, ambiance, facilities and general tourist attentiveness. It definitely is a place I would return to and highly recommend for travellers seeking relaxation, peace and pampering. I commend the management here for the excellent training of all staff from the waiters to the yard workers to the pool attendants to the front desk, room cleaners and all others. The hotel grounds are pristinely groomed as is the pool and all surrounding gardens. The food is delicious and offers a wide variety of local and international choices. The chef is superb. The waiters are very friendly and so accommodating. I found this place online and went on the comments located there. My sister and I have been absolutely enthralled with the excellent care and concern shown to us here by all staff from the moment of arrival to the moment of departure. It is an excellent escape from the winter weather in Canada.

Room Tip: Seafront room with a view is the best!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Singapore, null, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

We stayed in the Akasha Pool Suite No 05 for 4 nights at Jeeva Klui and it was amazing. Staff is super friendly and service is impeccable. the room is gorgeous and we love everything about it. food is great, everything is prim and proper and every day, upon returning to our room, the aromatherapy oil essence has been burned to keep the mosquitos away. Never once was i bitten. The geckos were huge no doubt but its nothing to worry about.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Beijing
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

We stayed in the Akasha pool suite for 4 nights at Jeevaklui and don't regret it for a second. Staff is super friendly, service is impeccable and food is great. They offer little extras such as free afternoon tea and fruit skewers by the pool, as well as free mini-bar for the first night. In the pool suites the pool gets cleaned every day. If money allows, I would definitely recommend the pool suites. While the rooms overlooking the sea may have great views of the ocean, it also directly looks over the pool and restaurant area, which means you will be in the views of the everyone there, unless you close your curtains. If you are looking for quiet couply times around the pool then the public pool may prove too kids friendly for you.

Room Tip: Go for the pool suite if you are travelling as couple as it offers much more privacy. If you have y...
afghanistan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Jeeva Klui for 5 nights. We have traveled a fair bit and we both agreed that this was probably the nicest hotel experience either of us have ever had.

Stunning room with outdoor rain shower, great bed. Ocean view suites and resort garden overlook the private beach, with beautiful sunsets over Bali in the distance. Excellent food and impeccable service. Most gorgeous infinity pool I've ever had the pleasure of swimming in!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mangsit
Qunci Villas Hotel
The Lombok Lodge
The Lombok Lodge
#1 of 3 in Tanjung
The Chandi Boutique Resort & Spa

Been to Jeeva Klui Resort? Share your experiences!