Holiday Resort Lombok
Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$128
Agoda.com
Jeeva Santai Villas(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$109
Diva Lombok Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Restaurant
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$172
Travelocity
Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$130
US$34
Travelocity
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$62
Orbitz.com
Svarga Resort Lombok(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$57
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
1,063 results
All reviewsgarden chaletbeach bungalowfamily apartmentswimming poolfamily vacationmain buildingswim up barnice gardencoconut treesblue bird taxibeach sideocean viewbuffet breakfastmangsit beachgreat poolsenggigi areagili islands
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We live in Bali and had put off visiting Lombok for years. Recently we wanted a short getaway, and a friend suggested Holiday Resort. Great idea. The location is ideal, the grounds are beautiful, and the swimming pool is a work of art. The staff is among the best trained that I've seen anywhere.

We're both divers, and this is the best option for trips to the Gili Islands if you want to avoid 20 year old party atmosphere on Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. It is peaceful and calm, and only a 1 hour boat trip away.

Holiday Resort is an older property, and admittedly this shows, but if something isn't working properly the staff repairs it immediately - with a smile. Definitely worth considering if you're planning a trip to Lombok.

Room Tip: The front row behind the seaview rooms also has good sea view. May be best to avoid the rooms near the road, where the early morning call to prayer is your wake up call at 5:00 am.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyn R
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us. We look forward to serve you better on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Being a hotel in Senggigi, I think Holiday Resort is one of the hotel that has been established in their era,yet not so performed now. There's many new hotels and villa just open along Senggigi beach. Considering the price, we're getting in on travel agent which was really cheap for $50 with breakfast voucher included. The room looked tired, the beed seemed damp, the bathroom was awful, the sink water blocked, maintenance was called during our visit. The balcony on the other hand was spacious, and looked stunning. The pool was made for kids, although we didn't have a chance to swim, but it appeared well-maintained. The garden was huge, I think the attendant said this resort was 9 hectares worth of land. I do applause the gardener though, for doing their job, it looked clean and green. The restaurant where breakfast served was tiring. The food was dry, the juice looked filthy on our three days stay. There was no ambience at the restaurant, looked like on the 80s. The lobby was spacious, open-air,with some traditional lighting, connect with business centre, still traditional but I rather praise the ambience they had. The corridor (wooden) to get through our room was making sound. There was a mark, hole along the wood which was show its age. Service wise was okay. The housekeeper left their trolley unattended for at least 4 hour in front of our bungalow, it was blocking the way, and I saw other guest took some complementary water out of this trolley. I spoke to the staff who walk past, it seems no one cares.

I think this establishment need to invest in some refurbishment, there will be safety issue as things I mentioned earlier such as bathroom, corridor, food ,trolley etc.

I would say this resort is worth only for budget purpose.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank David S
Bayu S, Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear David ,
Sorry to Hear that you had such a negative experience during your stay in our resort, and yes we do agree that some of the rooms are old and in need or renovation

As Part of our commitment to ensure our guest will having enjoyment , we are now running the renovation in the room

We have been done our renovation in Garden Chalet and now continue to ocean view and other type of the room until all completed in end of 2015 , We will do our best to run the project as smooth as possible so that we can minimize any inconvenient

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Since we arrived Lombok near midnight, we chose a reputable and safe hotel to take care of our airport-hotel transfer and room for one night. After arriving this resort, we regretted that we had already booked other resort for other nights. The resort is old and its food, renovation, and in-room facilities cannot be compared with other new resorts. However, the resort is huge and occupies a long coastal line, staff are very nice, the swimming pool is large with design, the gardeners put a lot of effort to the greenery of the resort with proper pest control. We will definitely revisit this resort if we will come back to Lombok. The most important thing is, we got a good deal for our trip.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room and communicate with the resort via email. They are very responsive.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Feimao

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I was stay there 3 nights, near the tennis court. Before, I was stayed in this hotel early 2000, when it still called Holiday Inn Resort. Ovedrall, room service is okay, staffs are very welcome. But they need to improve breakfast service. One of the chef can't even cook half-cooked egg. Also they need to maintain all the facilities due to old buildings.

Room Tip: Garden view room is quite good for family
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I am a sixty-one year old solo traveller from Perth, WA and stayed at holiday resort Senggigi Beach, Lombok, Jan 12 to Jan 23. I stayed at upstairs garden chalet with private balcony and wonderful view of tall palm trees and waves crashing on the beach in the distance. Holiday resort is good value for money and includes a variety breakfast buffet upstairs at Rinjani Restaurant. At the time of writing, it was Aud 777 for 11 days. They have three restaurants there, but I liked the sea-view Kayaanan close to the huge pool and Gili Beach Bar the best. I would like to thank the friendly resort staff, in particular Agung, Chandra, Ati, Emma, and others who made my stay very welcoming. The hot stone therapy at De Vata spa was ultra-relaxation too.

-Frank Hawkins