Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$125
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$215
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$67
Agoda.com
Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$147
Svarga Resort Lombok(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$52
US$38
US$25
Agoda.com
Kebun Villas & Resort(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$47
US$110
US$81
TripAdvisor
1,111 results
All reviewsolah olah restaurantsunset roombedtime storyoutdoor showerthe mango tree spaour honeymoongili islandsbalinese massagepool villachocolate cakesmall resortwarung paradisoocean viewturn down servicea la cartebeach fronthappy hour
Reviewed 9 December 2013

It was our first trip to lombok and our stay in Sudamala has been really good. The service provided was impressive, the staffs were polite and warm, always found with a smile. I dont quite remember having hotel staff checking to see if you had a good evening or even in random moments that you happen to look into each other direction, they will still smile and greet and ask politely how was your day. It makes one feel really at home and having the resort nested along the shore line with a really beautiful sunset view... we even had dinner on a platform over looking the shore line and with a nice sunset to accompany us as well. In the morning, this spot is removed of chairs and tables, and instead yoga is taught on certain days with a nice sea view. Along that stretch, we noticed it is one of the two resorts in that short stretch with a beach front. Food and drinks are pretty good. Breakfast was not buffet style, in fact it came with 4 set options that you can choose from. We had the Ocean view room and it comes with a outdoor rainfall shower as well as an indoor shower. feels like the management has paid some great attention to service and other aspects of the hotel. Would i go back again? certainly! Thank you guys at Sudamala for making our stay a really nice one.

Room Tip: The sunset view suites has got the full sea view and i would recommend if you are taking the ocean view of the sunset view to ask for the top floor. We notice it comes with a balcony that has a bench space that crops out of the balcony to give you a nice view of the place or the sea.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
SudamalaSenggigi, Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Deat N T,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the service from our staff makes you feel at home along with the sunset in the afternoon. The view from the deck is just magnificent either in the mornings when you have your Yoga or in the afternoon watching the sunset with Mt Agung in the background while sipping our cocktails during happy hours then continue for dinner.

I will pass on your comments to our chef and his kitchen team who are always ready to prepare the food the for the guests from breakfast until dinner.

On behalf of everyone at Sudamala Suites & Villas, Senggigi, we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort on your next rip to Lombok.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Just stay for 5 nights here, and feel like... not enough, don't want to come back to reality. The place is at Sengigi with beautiful design. amazing room and nice beach. Overall, we arrive and ask hotel transport to pick us up, the service is great. 1hr plus from the new airport to the hotel. check in very fast, and we sent to the room. our room is fantastic, but when my wife know that there's a better room (which is sunset view), she straight away want to upgrade our room, luckily there's room available. everyone is happy.
The Room is big enough, with great balcony to sit and enjoying the breeze and sound of waves. Love it so much.
Staff is fantastic, and some staff will call you by name as they remember you. Fantastic... Fantastic.... that's how great hotel give service, keep it up.
We had ate at olah olah restaurant few times (most of lunch time and dinner time), still, the food is fantastic, and 3times a week, there's a live band singing at dinner time... wonderfull... love them so much.

just give a feedback to this hotel:-
we bring the food from olah2 restaurant to the room (as suddenly my wife want to eat at the balcony), and yeah, we left the plate in the room and didn't bring it back down. When they do room cleaning, they left the empty plate behind, and didn't wash our used tea cup. and, yeah she quite disappointed that they never clean up and we didnt bother it too much as it's outside on the balcony. (luckily they clean up on the 2nd day).
maybe, they can give more attention to the details when they clean the room, any used cup or any used-plates they will clean and remove.
We know that if we left the unfinished food behind, it deemed to be removed by your staff for hygiene reason.

Again... it's just a feedback... not a complaint....

OVERALL... its a great hotel.... love it. i will recommend it to my friends and my family to come and stay over.

Room Tip: Go for Sunset View at 2nd storey to see direct to the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crazy_Dharma

Dear Crazy_Dharma,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and maybe to spend more nights on your next trip to Sudamala Suites & Villas, Senggigi. I am happy to hear that you were able to upgrade to our Sunset View Suite as this is our most popular suite as it's located just a few steps away from the beach.

As we are only have 35 suites & villas, our staff always try to get to know each of our guests' names and will call you by name when they meet you. My apology that my staff didn't do their job as they should and I have spoken to the staff concerned about not clearing up the dirty dishes and not cleaning the tea cups as this is not acceptable in our resort. We are taking your feedback seriously even though it's not a complaint as this incident should not happen at all.

On behalf of everyone at Sudamala Suites & Villas, Senggigi, we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort...maybe for a longer stay when you come to Lombok in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My Partner and I recently spent five nights at this wonderful hotel. The rooms were beautiful and the staff were so friendly and could not do enough for us. Food was superb and the location was perfect. I cannot rate it highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
SudamalaSenggigi, Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Heatherkaren,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your 5 nights stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the staff who will be pleased to hear it.

On behalf of everyone at Sudamala Suites & Villas, Senggigi, I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort whenever travel brings you back to Lombok.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights in November and we mostly enjoyed our time here. The setting is beautiful (it's right on the beach) and the dining area is a great place to enjoy the sunset from, especially over happy hour cocktails! The room is large and comfortable with a great rainfall shower.

I found the prices in the restaurant and spa a little on the high side for Lombok, and even Lombok hotels, but that said the food was good and the service outstanding - all of the staff members we spoke to were super friendly and quick to help.

We did have one large issue with the hotel - it's a small place with all rooms facing onto the common area. While we were there, the hotel hosted an event which was extraordinarily loud and included karaoke and a lot of shouting into a microphone on our last evening. We were in one of the rooms furthest away from the area and even in our room it was too loud to read or watch tv, so I can't imagine what it was like for the guests who were right beside it. It went on for a couple of hours and rendered the hotel grounds (including the rooms) completely unusable for any guest who wasn't part of the event - the noise levels/partying was something you'd expect from a hotel in Cancun, and not from a peaceful retreat in Lombok. While hotel management was very apologetic about it the next day, I was surprised they allowed the event to go on as long as it did knowing it would very negatively impact the stay of all other guests in the hotel.

I'd likely return to this hotel - the grounds really are beautiful and it's a very relaxing place, but I'd definitely be careful to check the hotel wasn't doubling as an event venue during my dates. I'd recommend anyone else do the same as the way the property is built means you can't get away from the event if there's one going on.

1  Thank LaurelG15
SudamalaSenggigi, Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear LaurelG15,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us despite a disturbance of an event that took place during your stay. We have reminded the event organizer several times about the noise and they promised to turn it down but they turn it up again when we left.

We value your feedback and once again my apology for the inconveniences caused. As we strive to provide the best service and products to our guests.

On behalf of everyone at Sudamala Suites & VIllas, Senggigi, I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort whenever travel brings you back to Lombok.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Seriously, I usually don't write reviews but Sudamala Suites and Villas really was worthy of a review. We had a very relaxing, restful and peaceful vacation. The staff did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable, their English was excellent, they did everything with a smile and were just happy to serve you yet not be intrusive of your time. The food was excellent! The breakfast is not a buffet but they had a good variety of set breakfast combinations to satisfy anyones needs. The seating around the pool and the restaurant are very carefully laid out. Make sure to book an ocean view table around sunset, it can't get any better than that! The only thing I should warn you about is that there are the few hawkers that seem to think that your dinner time is a good time to intrude. The staff however is happy to ask them kindly to move along. The rooms are very nice. We stayed in the Sunset view villa and loved showering in their beautiful outdoor shower, with privacy of course. Beware however that these rooms have full sound of the waves, which we found relaxing, all night. You can also sit out on your balcony with wine in hand and watch the sun dip into the ocean. Try the spa, you won't be disappointed! If you want to snorkel but don't want to take a 1.5 drive in a boat or car to reach the Gili's then just go out on the beach, there you can find some coral and beautiful fish only 50M from the beach. So, we are already planning a return stay and booking the same type of room, with the sunset view and the sounds of crashing waves to lull you to sleep~ Enjoy, we did!

Room Tip: Newlyweds should get the private villas and couples may want to go with the sunset views. Our room number was 220 and we did not share adjoining walls, it was very private and peaceful.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
SudamalaSenggigi, Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear LidiaMart001,

Thank you for spending your time to write a wonderful review about Sudamala Suites & Villas, Senggigi. We felt very special that you have taken your precious time to write about us.

I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our staff went the extra mile to make sure that you were taken care of. Our staff is our greatest asset and I am very proud to have them in my team.