+Venue are still new and well maintained. The territory and rooms are clean
+Breakfast is plentyful: pastries, fruits, eggs, yogurts, fresh juice, tea-coffee. Taste of eggs could be a little more rich.
++Staff is exceptionally helpful and thoughtful. Also staff speaks good english.
To be improved:
- - Lunch and dinner menu is short, boring and dishes look very average. As a result we ended up having our lunches and dinners in Quncy villa (highly recomended by other travellers), which is an excellent venue just next door. The quincy villa has better menu, where dishes also taste well.
Other little drawbacks, which are not the fault of the hotel management
-The ride to/from the airport around 1.5h w/o traffic
-The beach is little or sometimes very dirty, which is not the fault of the hotel, rather the disappointing reality of local lifestyle in south-east asia
-Locals are a little annoying by hunting tourists at the beach with their goodies for sale
Overall, I would recommend the hotel if one wants to go to Lombok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right where the soft sand meets the sea, on the front row of every spectacular sunset, Sudamala Suites & Villas, Sengiggi, Lombok offers each guest who covets a tropical sanctuary a dwelling where time stands still. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi Lombok/Mangsit