Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi
Intan Village(Senggigi)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,090 results
All reviewsolah olah restaurantsunset roombedtime storyoutdoor showerthe mango tree spaour honeymoongili islandsbalinese massagepool villachocolate cakesmall resortwarung paradisoocean viewturn down servicea la cartebeach fronthappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Sudamala is an awesome little jewel amongst the rough, it provides a perfect getaway from the Lombok life and a perfect getaway from your normal life..we stayed for a week in june 2014 in a pool view suite, we fell in love with the outdoor shower! Absolute bliss !!
Everything about the sudamala is great, the staff were spot on and the service was terrific..couldn't fault the place. Highly recommend..

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank DmcWlc
Gusti_Paramatha, General Manager at Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear DmcWlc,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I do hope that you bring fond of memories back home.

Greatly appreciated on your good comment on the property and its surrounding as well as the facilities. I am also glad to know that an excellent customer service being extended by our team to your satisfaction. I will certainly share your good comment with our team and I am sure they will be very happy to hear such a nice comment from you as our valuable customer.

Once again thank you for your loyal support and we look forward to welcoming you back again in not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm writing this review from a stay in November 2013. We were vacationing in Bali and were overwhelmed by the sheer number of tourists there. We were desperate to get away from the crowds; and took a last minute unplanned trip to Lombok.

Sudamala Suites in Sengigi Beach was like finding a hidden treasure. First Lombok was a real surprise. Well maintained, uncrowned roads. Deserted clean tropical beaches. The locals were very friendly, except for overly aggressive peddlers at ferry terminals.

Sudamala Suites is four plus stars, might be considered five star depending on room selection. Facilities are new, rooms are modern and tastefully decorated. Great pool and beach. Great local cuisine at its restaurant. Very well staffed, with friendly helpful people.

The hotel manager was one the most helpful and friendliest manager I have come in contact with. On a side note, I was staying in Sudamala Suites in Sanur Bali. As I said earlier, I was getting a bit overwhelmed from the volume of people in Bali. The management at both properties allowed me to switch my reservations from Sanur to Sengigi at no charge.

Overall it was a great experience. I would highly recommend a stay at this property. It's worth a side trip if your going to Bali.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mike95762

Dear Mike95762

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Greatly appreciated on your good comment on the property and its surrounding, the foods and te excellent customer service extended by our team. I am also glad to know that the team at Sudamala Sanur is quite flexible with your request to move to Sudamala Senggigi due to over crowded in Sanur. I will certainly share your good comment with our team and I am sure they will be very happy to hear such a nice comment from you as our valuable customer.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A stunning hotel with an exceptional service. The staffs were super friendly and helpful. The suites are tastefully decorated, especially our Lingsar Suite over-looking the lush garden are gorgeous! Breakfast is served at Olah-Olah Restaurant with "ala-carte" style has a variety of choices and the food tastes great. It could't be better when the restaurant is in front of the pool that overlooks the breath-taking Bali sea. We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Jordan_CTK

Dear Jordan _CTK,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Greatly appreciated on your good comment on the property and its surrounding, the Lingsar Suite that you were stayed in as well as the excellent customer service extended by our team.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went to Lombok for my honeymoon. It was my first time there. It was a really great place to stay as the room (with ocean view) is strategic to watch the sunset together with the view of the swimming pool. Once we arrived, Pak Taufik from Sudamala was waiting for us at the airport and was really great service from him. Not only as a driver, but also a good tourist guide. For breakfast it is a la carte style, it was really a good idea as we are not gonna wasted our food. Indeed, it was really yummy and the best part is the staff in the restaurant remembers our room number. We also had our honeymoon romantic dinner there. Great service from the team especially Dewi that very friendly with her warm smile. Oh, one more with the honeymoon setting that been asked for, it really made our day that have went through almost 3 hours flight. On the first night, after we came back from our dinner, we have been surprised with the honeymoon cake. Thank you Sudamala Senggigi. Even my husband said that we should come back to this place next year. Keep up your good work!!

1  Thank IedaSuhaimi

Dear Ledasuhaimi,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

Greatly appreciated on your good comment on the property and its surrounding, the foods, the little touches and the excellent customer service being extended by our team especially Taufic and Dewi. I will share your good comment with them and the rest of our team and I am sure they will be very happy to hear such a nice comment from you as our valuable customer.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Fantastic hotel, lovely private villa, the best holiday accommodation ever. Shame it is spoilt by the droning noise of the nearby generator. During the day, no problem. At night it is impossible to watch/listen to the TV. AND. Forget about sleep until and if it ceases, which was at the earliest 10pm. An early start the next day is ruined by lack of sleep the night before. The drone of the Diesel engine vibrating through the ground spoilt our stay. I'm sure the Sheraton doesn't disturb their guests this way.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you have low tolerance for night time noise
1  Thank screenidolPerth

Dear ScreenidolPerth,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Lombok.

I was very concern to read your comment on the generator dusturbance during the night. I do apologize for such dusturbance. This issue has been discussed with our Engineering team for their follow up to rectify the problem.

Otherwise, I do hope that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Once again thank you for your constructive feedback for our improvement and we look forward to welcoming you back again and for another chance to serve better in the future.