Qunci Villas Hotel
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$137
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$65
Jeeva Santai Villas(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$67
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$136
Svarga Resort Lombok(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
Kebun Villas & Resort(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$46
US$110
US$81
2,700 results
All reviewshappy hourquali restaurantnon smokinggili islandsqamboja spapartial ocean viewday tripour honeymoonoutdoor showerbedroom villacall to prayergarden viewprivate poolopen airromantic dinnergili airevery evening
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We just spent 7 days at Qunci Villa Partial Sea View room. It was our first time spending our vacation in Lombok.
My husband was there to take his Advance Diving course with DSM. I must say, we had a great time, resting and enjoying the sea-front resort.

What I liked:
Qunci Villa is the epitome of resort living. The scenery is just too beautiful, with Qemboja flowers and natural plants decorating the resort. I loved the fact that everything there starts with the letter Q. Interesting!

The staff are always ready to lend a helping hand and very attentive to our needs. They took time to have small chats with us as well as to get to know us better.
My active kids aged 7 and 5, enjoyed talking to the staff at Qunci Villa especially the reception staff as well as the staff at the restaurants serving us breakfast.
The landscape and pool area are just gorgeous and pleasing to the eyes. While swimming, I can enjoy the vast sea view as well. The sunset at the horizon was just too beautiful.

There are some locals selling souvenirs by the beach. I got some things from them for a good price. Remember to bargain to at least half. The sellers are a nice bunch and really harmless. If you do not wish to buy anything, you can just smile and walk away.
There are also some locals waiting by the beach who offer a chartered boat trip to the nearby Gili island for snorkelling. We took Pak Badron’s service on our 4th day there and it went well.

I especially like the turn down service provided in the evening. The staff will come to spray the room with insecticide as well as make the bed and change the bathroom floor mats. Well done for this service. Our room was clean for the night.

I tried the traditional massage as well as hair treatment at the spa. It was relaxing and the spa staff were really professional and well trained. Price was a little pricey but hey, you are on a vacation so, let it go a little.

What I can dislike/suggest:
Since there are 3 pools in Qunci Villa, one being an all adult pool, perhaps Qunci Villa can have an 'all kids' or 'family' pool. Reason being, my kids were rather noisy with their laughter and splashes and they did disturb some of the adults who were trying to sleep or read. I had to keep reminding my kids to be quiet and that was quite stressful for me. Next time, I might have to book for a 1 room pool villa.

We stayed in room 35. The view was very nice. However, since it was near the restaurant, we could get the food smell all the way up when it was lunch or dinner time. There was also a pair of cats that would come to the balcony almost every night. Although we are cat lovers, I didn’t like the cat fur that was stuck on the balcony couch. There was also lots of termites eating the wooden fence on the balcony. Maybe you can have that checked out.

Overall, Qunci Villas is beautiful and definitely a good place to rest and rejuvenate the mind and body. I would love to come back with my husband for our next wedding anniversary next April.
And Scott, I would very much like to meet you on my next trip there.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the restaurant if you do not want food smell entering the room. A room on the 2nd floor is better for family with small kids so that the noise does not disturb the other guest easily.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Shahnaz1981
Scott_Lombok, Owner at Qunci Villas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Shahnaz1981,

Thank you for such a lovely review and we do look forward to seeing you back with us again in Lombok.

And as for the cats, I agree. I also have 2 nice cats but having them loiter around the grounds is not appropriate. We are working with the local humane society on a solution.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Returned a week ago stayed with 3 kids 16,11,7. Booked Qima villa and loved everything about it. Rooms cleaned everyday. Staff were so accommodating with every request. Meals were good. We did not have a tv in our villa out of choice but honestly the kids did not miss TV. a The spa is a must!!! Quinci is in a league of its own. My suggestion to anyone is book Quinci!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ozzypride1977

Dear Ozzypride1977,

*Quinci is in a league of its own. * Thanks!!

And thanks for your suggestion to future travelers to Lombok.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very nice hotel with friendly staff. If you stay here, you just don't wanna leave. The rooms are comfortable with big bathroom outside. Very nice pools and enough beds during the whole day, so you don't have that 'reservation culture' around the pool. If you don't have children and you want to have a quiet stay, then you are at the right address. They don't have a pool for children and no facilities for children. This is really a plus if you just want be there as a couple! Everything is made to relax and have a wonderful time. Staff is there to make you feel comfortable all the time. No extra fee for room service. Very nice food for reasonable prices. I hope we can go back one day, because it really was nice to stay in Qunci Villas and in Lombok.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Syrah01

Dear Syrah01,

*“One of the best hotels I know” * ....and from a Senior Contributor here on TA with some other critical hotel reviews! Thanks!!

We hope to see you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Location is gorgeous. Food was off the charts. Staff was incredible. Not sure what to complain about when you're in place that is obviously deeply cared for. We were there with 3 children and there were mainly honeymooners but kids didn't feel bored even without obvious kid stuff. Don't skip this one.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear sandman215,

Big Smile! : *Not sure what to complain about when you're in place that is obviously deeply cared for. *

Thanks....and I see from your other reviews here on TA that you do look at the hotels you stay at critically. :-)

We hope to see you back in Lombok again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at this villa for 3 nights at the beginning of June 2014. If you make a trip to Lombok, i would highly recommend you stay here. The villa rooms are lovely with their outdoor baths and showers. The place has 3 outdoor pools so plenty of space and also an adults only pool which is handy. Quinci also has 3 restaurants which we ate at which were all very good, especially the thai restaurant. Happy hour is also offered on cocktails and their cocktail selection is very good indeed. The morning breakfast, delivered to the room if required, was also of a high standard.

The best part of the hotel however is the view you get from the deck. The hotel backs onto the beach so you get a lovely view of the sea when relaxing by the pool. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed for 3 nights and didn't actually leave the resort. haha. The spa options were fantastic and the staff were very highly trained. Would love to go again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandhu0997

Dear Sandhu0997,

*Would love to go again. * ....thanks!

And I agree with you 100% ; the views from the 3 pool decks are just amazing.

Happy Travels, and we hope to see you back with us again in the near future.