Qunci Villas Hotel
Jeeva Klui Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
Katamaran Hotel & Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$137
Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$65
Jeeva Santai Villas(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$67
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas Senggigi(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$136
US$35
Diva Lombok Resort(Mangsit)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$31
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Svarga Resort Lombok(Senggigi)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
2,700 results
All reviewshappy hourquali restaurantnon smokinggili islandsqamboja spapartial ocean viewday tripour honeymoonoutdoor showerbedroom villacall to prayergarden viewprivate poolopen airromantic dinnergili airevery evening
Reviewed 25 January 2010

All my jobs have been with meetings, traffics, phone calls, formal clothes and high heels. I need to leave them at least once a year. I need a place to hide from those things!!! And found lombok island as my second choice after Bali. Years ago, a friend recommended QV and after first trip, QV is become my #1 hotel everytime i go to Lombok. It is a very peaceful place, romantic and beautiful. Cannot count how many sunset pictures have been took from that place ~ i love sunset scenery. Already stayed there 3 times and still miss that place.... and my friends miss the smiles of hotel's drivers :D
~TINKERBELL~

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2010

What a great place! If you want a quiet get away this is the place. We forund the staff very friendly but professional. The rooms are lovely and the food very good. I will be returning again and again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2010

As an experienced traveller, my expectations are high and Quinci met and exceeded all of them. The resort is beautifully laid out with great rooms and amenities. Yet what sets this resort apart is the friendliest and happiest staff I have encountered. And all of this at a great value. I did not want my visit to end and can't wait to get back there again! I have already and will continue to recommend Quinci to my family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2010

We stayed at Qunci Villas for the first 4 days of our 16 day vacation and were so impressed we finished our last 4 days there too. We loved our room, the food, and the great service. Everyone who works at Qunci Villas is always smiling. They are all very pleasant and helpful. Qunci Villas was a luxury for us, and we would go back if we are in Indonesia again. We would recommend this hotel our friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2010

It is quiet, well run and excellent value. Check out the website for sure.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo