I really enjoyed my 5 nights at Puri Mas. The location is very pretty, a tropical beach covered with colourful fishing boats and friendly locals. The view across a sunny blue ocean to Mt Agung every morning at breakfast was beautiful. Breakfast is varied, you choose from an a la carte menu, and can have as much as you like. I loved the bubur, and had this with fruit platter most days. I travelled alone and this resort was exactly what I had hoped for, beautiful and relaxing. Snorkelling from the beach is a bit sad for someone who dives regularly in pristine locations, lots of trash in the water, however that is not the resorts fault. A boat from the beach is super cheap and will take you to some gorgeous local spots or the nearby Gillies. There was surf (not great) on one day, again boats will take you around the headland to better spots. I walked to Sengiggi which took about 40 min but that was for excercise, you can get a cab for 20 000 rupia. I also walked to the spa resort which took about 20min and is definitely worth the change of scenery. My room was a quirky garden view, number 12, which had a big veranda and daybed. It's on the corner of two of the main thoroughfares to the pool, beach and resteraunt so if being kind of visible bothers you it might be best to ask for a different room. The pool is beautiful, definitely the place to watch the sun set over Bali, cocktail in hand. Service is slow, you will usually have to go to the bar to ask for menus, food or drinks but when they come, they are good! The gardens have to be experienced to be believed, absolutely stunning. If I was wanting this sort of holiday again, I'd go back to Puri Mas in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seeking a small Boutique Beach Resort without the hip and Ra Ra of a modern complex then Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa is the perfect location. Situated directly on the beach of Mangsit Bay just 5 minutes from Senggigi, this 40 room gem offers guests the ultimate respite from the outside world. The range of room categories means there is something for everyone, whether it’s a cute ‘n cosy budget room or a luxury Romantic Villa with 25m2 pool. No two rooms are identical, following our concept of Indonesian Tradition, Luxury & style”. Attention to detail is depicted in our rooms, facilities and gardens, but especially our Service. As we are a small intimate resort, we are able to offer guests the familiar, personal attention sometimes difficult to find these days. To keep connected we offer Free Wi Fi throughout the resort. Beach side buffet breakfast is included in all room rates. Facilities: Conde Nast recommended Luxury Garden Spa, Open Air Beachfront Restaurant, Beachfront Infinity Pool, Gili PADI Diving/snorkelling/island tours. Note to parents: Puri Mas has a NO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS POLICY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort And Spa
- Puri Mas Boutique Hotel Mangsit
- Puri Mas Boutique Resort & Spa Lombok/Mangsit