All reviewscape townplace to staya wonderful staysouth africacity centreat hometheresaairporthouseaccommodationvenuehostpleasure
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is small, it has less than 10 rooms. Rooms are nice and clean and homey. The breakfast is included and is kind of like a grandmother would make you at home. The garden was tired-looking when we were there but it was their winter, so I can imagine that it is a lot nicer in their summertime.
It is quite easy to find, but the reception is on the other side of the road in separate building. The breakfast area was luckily on the same side of the big road. Later we understood that there were some rooms in the same building with the reception as well . ..so it was a bit confusing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
forestdrive, Manager at 51 on Forest Drive Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Tina. Unfortunately Cape Town is suffering from a very bad drought so our gardens do look very tired but we are not able to do much about it. We have very strict water restrictions so watering the garden is very difficult. We are all praying for some much needed rain to fill up our dams.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to SA & hope to see you again if you are ever in Cape Town.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Have just come back from spending another nine nights here including one in the luxury Royal Suite! What an experience.

I didn't believe that Theresa and her staff could do any better that they had before but they proved me wrong. The accommodation, the cuisine and the general vibe was just awesome from day one to day ten.

A big thank you to everyone for another awesome stay at 51 On Forest Drive!

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in were good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
forestdrive, Manager at 51 on Forest Drive Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Wow, thank you for the kind words Jim. What a pleasure to read such a great review. It is always a pleasure having you & Coral stay with us & I really hope all goes well this time with Coral's back.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Excellent Internet connection & delicious meals - best Lasagne in town.Breakfast was out of this worldwell prepared, lovely presented with love & a smile. Friendly caring staff all around. I love it

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review Alethea. It was a pleasure having you and all your family stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your trip to South Africa. I will pass on your compliments to the chef about the lasagne :)

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Hi To every one seeking luxurious accommodation that is pet friendly and promises great service with delicious food. I highly recommend 51 on forest drive. It's an absolute must if ever seeking a break in Pinelands Western Cape.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
forestdrive, Manager at 51 on Forest Drive Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It is always a pleasure having you and your family stay with us. I hope your are recovering well after the operation.

See you again soon :)

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The rooms are beautiful with lovely decor and very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful, you feel like you are at home! And not to forget... the breakfast is exceptional with many options to choose from. I would definitely come back here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
forestdrive, Manager at 51 on Forest Drive Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thanks for the great review Lauren. We enjoyed having you stay with us.