“We Loved it and we'll be back”
Review of Bradclin House

Bradclin House
Reviewed 5 September 2011

From the booking of our accommidation up to checking out was one great experience. Our accommidation was more than we expected it was a safe and peacefull. We enjoyed your hospitality. We will definatly make use of your Guest House when we are visiting in Cape Town. We will alsorefer any family and friends to make use of your services. Thanks again for a pleasant stay and a warm welcome.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Bradclin House

Reviewed 5 September 2011

The bright lights outside could be lowererd during night time. It was a bit bothering me although I know it is for security purposes.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

We are so sorry to hear that the exterior lights kept you awake. They are stategically placed for guests safety coming "home" in the dark. It was your own request to sleep in the "sunroom" rather than in the bedroom, where the external lights should not be a problem. It is always a good idea to mention matters like this at the time - we could have switched the lights off at about 23.00 hrs. We hope to see you back again and have made a mental note re the lights!
Regards, Bradclin House

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Peace of mind, tranquility and faantastic hosts, will recommend other holidat makers

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I spend almost two and a half weeks in this guesthouse with my son, at the beginning of our permanent stay in Cape Town. It took us almost no time to feel truly at home. The service is excellent and Judelle & James were very nice to us. Whenever we had a question they were more than happy to help us out.
The rooms are spacious and the garden is very beatiful. Especially my son enjoyed the little pool very much. When you are from Europe you might think that the Skyrow internet access is too expensive, but comparing to other solutions the pricing is reasonable and the service is reliable.
What I also liked was the fully equiped kitchen, which allowed us to prepare all the meals ourselves. Also coffee and tea is also provided.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2011

Its a great place... I particularly loved the Garden and the Christmas lighting and the friendliness of the staff. The service was great too. I would loved a bigger TV though :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Bradclin Pinelands is a true hidden gem. I stayed there for a month and felt at home since the first day. The staff are friendly and the managers are true aces. The rooms are nice and big and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I am from Hong Kong and I went there for World Cup with my girl friend. That was the first time we visit Cape Town, and even Africa. Judelle gave us great assistant! We feel like we were taken care from the moment we left the airport! Great arrangement in shuttle & local tour. Everyone knows World Cup can mess up the transportation but the cab company they introduced was just so great! They were on time and friendly!! Not too far away from the heart of Cape Town and the airport. I and my girl friend just love the room so much! Very warm, clean and comfortable. If you have hesitation in whether choosing them as your hotel in Cape Town, I suggest you to say yes immediately and plan for the rest of your trip! Judelle, we will be back! :)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple