“Excellent Acoomodation”

Bradclin House
Mossel Bay
“Excellent Acoomodation”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

We stayed in the Blouberg Unit - excellent stay. Everything you need in the unit, luxurious and comforable, fantastic view from patio. Situated in security complex. Close to beach and shopping centre. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
Thanks for taking the time to do a Trip Advisor Review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again during 2013!

Regards,

Judelle of Bradclin Portfolio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I was in Cape Town doing work with the LEAP schools this past July and stayed at the Bradclin House. The location worked well for me, as I was only a five minute drive to LEAP. The Bradclin House is in a residential neighborhood and I was dependent on others to drive me around, so I really didn’t have the opportunity to venture out and explore. But here is what I liked about the property:

1. The optional breakfast was a great value for the price. It included enough food to nibble-on throughout the day, which came in handy since I didn’t have my own transportation and there were no restaurants within walking distance
2. The Feathers Apartment is large and was kept very clean. I felt very comfortable there during my week-long stay
3. The unit was equipped with a lot of site-seeing brochures and other reading material. Although I was not there for leisure, the brochures and magazines gave me something to do during downtime
4. The unit had a portable heater which kept me warm and comfortable
5. The property felt very safe
6. The grounds of the property are beautiful and very well maintained

I’d recommend this property to anyone needing to stay in the Pinelands.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thanks, Cynthia - we hope to see you at Bradclin again on your next visit to Cape Town.
It was a pleasure having you as a guest!
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bradclin house while I was in transition to moving to Cape Town and beginning a new job. From the time i checked in Judelle was very friendly and I felt like I was at a home away from home. The Bradclin House was amazing, friendly and very comfortable. I will definitely recommend the Brandclin house to my family and friends when they come and visit Cape Town.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Thanks, Josh - it was great to have you as a guest and we hope your work in Cape Town will turn you into a "Capetonian" with a passion for our wonderful city!
Harare.
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed four nights at Bradclin House and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Judelle was so helpful with all sorts of various things and that made our stay more enjoyable. Despite being winter, our flatlet was warm and cosy and had all we needed. Bradclin was very central to where we wanted to go, which made it a perfect place to stay. Bradclin House is highly recommended by us and we would definately stay there again. Thank you Judelle once again for all your help.

Room Tip: Our little flatlet was in the courtyard and which made it quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Hermanus, South Africa
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Stayed at Bradclin for a couple of days at the start of a month long visit to SA. Judelle was very helpful in terms of my booking. Very friendly establishment, accommodation is very pleasant indeed - plenty of space and comfort. easy to access the major tourist spots and also good for access to airport or the business areas.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Mossel Bay, South Africa
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Braclin House provided me a home form home, I travel extensively due to the nature of my work.
I have stayed at many guest houses and B&B's throughout South Africa and Braclin House proved to be one of the best. The assistance I received for better internet facilities was outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. Value for money and fantastic hospitality.
it will be number 1 on my list when making a reservation when next in Cape Town.
Braclin House thanks for an wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Harare
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Braclin House proved to be everything we expected. The accomadation was comfortable and had everything we needed. From the minute we were met at the airport we were made to feel welcome and the assitance provided was terrific. The gardens and birdlife was in its own a treat, which provided for a very relaxing and stress free week-end. We will be back to stay, many thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pinelands
City Lodge Hotel GrandWest
#6 of 27 in Pinelands
Brookdale House
Brookdale House
#13 of 27 in Pinelands

Been to Bradclin House? Share your experiences!