“Home from Home”
Review of Bradclin House

Bradclin House
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We stayed at Bradclin House which was conveniently close to the Howard Centre and Vincent Pallotti Hospital. The Feathers Suite was superbly appointed and ideal for self catering with all the necessary kitchen equipment. The furnishings were immaculate and our hosts went the extra mile to make us comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thanks, Chris for taking the time to do this Review - it is very, very much appreciated.

Keep well

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Bradclin House is perfectly situated for visiting everything in and around Cape Town - just 10/15 minutes from the centre of town in a leafy suburb. Our apartment was roomy, contained everything we needed, was spotlessly clean and regularly serviced. Hosts, James and Judelle, struck the perfect balance, being hospitable, knowledgeable and friendly, whilst also being unobtrusive. Lots of local info to hand both in the form of printed material and The hosts' enormous local knowledge and experience. We've already stayed here twice and will return again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking the time to do Trip Advisor Review.

We loved having you both as guests and we hope that you will start planning your next trip to Cape Town soon!

Let's hope the UK winter is nearly over now - just think of the glorious Cape Town sunshine and it will warm you!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Location was superb, the hosts were simply fantastic, the accommodation was clean, well fitted and spacious, All in all a very enjoyable, "home away from home" experience. I rate Bradclin House highly and recommend it strongly. And yes, extremely well-priced too!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your Review!

We loved our converstaions with you in the garden and you were great guests!
Pity it is such a long drive for you to Cape Town!

We hope to see you again in the near future,

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We stayed in the Blouberg Unit - excellent stay. Everything you need in the unit, luxurious and comforable, fantastic view from patio. Situated in security complex. Close to beach and shopping centre. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for taking the time to do a Trip Advisor Review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again during 2013!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I was in Cape Town doing work with the LEAP schools this past July and stayed at the Bradclin House. The location worked well for me, as I was only a five minute drive to LEAP. The Bradclin House is in a residential neighborhood and I was dependent on others to drive me around, so I really didn’t have the opportunity to venture out and explore. But here is what I liked about the property:

1. The optional breakfast was a great value for the price. It included enough food to nibble-on throughout the day, which came in handy since I didn’t have my own transportation and there were no restaurants within walking distance
2. The Feathers Apartment is large and was kept very clean. I felt very comfortable there during my week-long stay
3. The unit was equipped with a lot of site-seeing brochures and other reading material. Although I was not there for leisure, the brochures and magazines gave me something to do during downtime
4. The unit had a portable heater which kept me warm and comfortable
5. The property felt very safe
6. The grounds of the property are beautiful and very well maintained

I’d recommend this property to anyone needing to stay in the Pinelands.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thanks, Cynthia - we hope to see you at Bradclin again on your next visit to Cape Town.
It was a pleasure having you as a guest!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bradclin house while I was in transition to moving to Cape Town and beginning a new job. From the time i checked in Judelle was very friendly and I felt like I was at a home away from home. The Bradclin House was amazing, friendly and very comfortable. I will definitely recommend the Brandclin house to my family and friends when they come and visit Cape Town.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
kaapie62, Owner at Bradclin House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Thanks, Josh - it was great to have you as a guest and we hope your work in Cape Town will turn you into a "Capetonian" with a passion for our wonderful city!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We stayed four nights at Bradclin House and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Judelle was so helpful with all sorts of various things and that made our stay more enjoyable. Despite being winter, our flatlet was warm and cosy and had all we needed. Bradclin was very central to where we wanted to go, which made it a perfect place to stay. Bradclin House is highly recommended by us and we would definately stay there again. Thank you Judelle once again for all your help.

Room Tip: Our little flatlet was in the courtyard and which made it quiet and peaceful.