“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bearsden
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is gorgeous! Stayed here with my daughter for a few nights in early June. Desk staff are polite and helpful. The room was perfect, the beds comfy. I got a great night's sleep. One thing to be careful of is that the room I was in had sloping ceilings, and as I was trying to dry my hair, and swung my hair back, I bumped my head on the sloped part of the ceiling. Maybe if the hairdryer wasn't in the corner of the room where the sloped ceiling is that would help. Everything else was just perfect, and I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat. The location is great for so many places like central Glasgow, or as s top on the way to the Highlands. There is food in the nearby Burnbrae which is a minute's walk away. I did go there once and my daughter had the salmon. It isn't a cheap place to eat, but the interior is lovely and inviting. Overall, I had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Debbie N, General Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bearsden) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Poppetts1953,

Thank you for your lovely comments, the team here will be pleased that you have found them to be polite and helpful! It’s always great to hear that our guests have a great nights sleep.
I will speak with my maintenance person about the position of the hairdryers and see if it would be possible to move this, we appreciate all feedback, good and bad. The more guest feedback we receive then the more we can do to ensure all our guest’s needs are met.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Debbie & Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 24 June 2014

stayed here for 5 days and it was excellent value for money. Location is very pleasant and the facilities for food was excellent. could not fault anything about the hotel, quiet peacefula nd located in a very nice area near Glasgow city centre.

Dear James R,

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate all feedback from our guests and I hope that your review will help others make the decision to book with us.

Greenock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My partner and I spent a quiet Saturday night in this hotel located just on the outskirts of Glasgow. The room was spacious, the huge bed was extremely comfortable and, as with all Premier Inns I have stayed in, the room and all fixtures were perfectly clean. The shower was powerful and extremely warm (to the point were it was still warm whilst on the blue cold setting). My one complaint about our stay was that even with the fan provided by the hotel the room was simply too warm for a comfortable nights sleep. That being said, the weather has been unusually warm recently so I'm not sure the hotel can be help accountable for that.

My stay was booked over a month in advance and was extremely good value at just £45 for a double room of this standard on a Saturday night! For reviews on the hotel breakfast and food visit the page of The Burnbrae Bar and Restaurant (served in a pub on the other side of the car park).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ian G,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback about your stay with us, it’s great to hear that you found the room to be spacious and the bed to be huge and comfortable!

Due to the unusual heat that we have been having in Scotland lately we have been doing everything we can to try and reduce the temperature in the rooms, extra fans and sheets are available from reception 24 hours per day. I really hope that this will not stop you from returning in the future.

Debbie & team
Newport-on-Tay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a great stay at this hotel, would stay again.
food was good, room very clean, had the fan on as room was warm, even with heating on.
no probs parking
overall a very good stay was had by all.
have stayed at the Milngavie hotel as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Glasgow.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very good service and experience. The location is handy and beautiful. The room is clean and cosy. The breakfast at Burnbrae restaurant is absolutely delicious.
My family and I had enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks.

Dear Skkang74,

The team and I would like to thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay here at Bearsden Premier Inn. It’s always great to hear that our guests would recommend us to others.

Thanks again,

Tamworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good location on the outskirts of Glasgow, stayed en route to the highlands.Large room, clean with good facilities and a very comfortable bed. Pub close (in front of Premier Inn) serving good food. Staff friendly both in hotel and pub. For the price it cannot be faulted.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Pebble65,

Thanks you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Glasgow.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My visit to premier in Bearsden was most enjoyable. The bedroom was spacious. The double bed was massive like a King's bed. The room was nice and cool. I slept like a baby throughout the night I enjoyed the stay at the Premier Hotel. I certainly will love to go back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Debbie N, General Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bearsden) Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear John M

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor the team and I really enjoy hearing the feedback!

Glad to hear the room size and temperature was comfortable for you and we would love to welcome you back in the future!

Debbie & Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bearsden
Premier Inn Glasgow (Milngavie) Hotel
Kirkhouse Inn
Kirkhouse Inn
#1 of 1 in Strathblane
Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow (Bearsden) Hotel? Share your experiences!