“The best restaurant I have ever been to amazing food 5 star”
Review of Da Luciano

Da Luciano
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Bothwell
Cuisines: Italian, European, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow
“The best restaurant I have ever been to amazing food 5 star”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I go here all the time for one thing everything the service the good the drinks it all amazing the staff r all so nice and the food is the best food I have ever tasted no wonder they won Britains best new comer defo be back

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 7366972

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Did not book. Turned up on spec at 6pm on Friday and got a very warm welcome by a lovely team of staff who could not do enough for us. Food was wonderful. Best tomato soup in a long time. Great menu choice, and dinner special was very good value. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Good_Life51
scotland
“Good food poor service”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Booked for lunch with family five of us when we arrived it was so hot we could not sit in the conservatory and there were no available tables outside,we were offered and accepted a table in the back of the restaurant,and there we were forgotten about.We had to repeatedly request meals, drinks and staff sailed past us as if we were invisible,the food was outstanding when we did get served but when my husband was waiting on his main course my grandaughter requested a soft drink this appeared to throw the server into brain death and we received neither main course or drink.When the bill arrived we had been charged a service charge fir six persons to which I objected,this was resolved however.We will be back as the food is so good but please improve the service.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank brackenscotland
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“At a level as any good London Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I thought it best to wait to my third visit and write a review. I must say my experience on each of these occasions was top level. I tend to judge Italian restaurants on their ability to get the basic dishes right. The minestrone is one of the best I have ever tasted, The pasta dishes (I sample all the families and get the occasion leftovers!!!) are all hugely flavorsome. There was just one exception on one of the visits where my youngest had a seafood pasta dish which was pretty good, but not the standard of the other dishes. In another restaurant this would have been an above standard dish but compared to what we have come to expect from Da Luciano, it was ok. When I do a review I try to give balance and think of any negatives however I can't think of anything to highlight one could say is negative. Atmosphere was great, ambient noise not too high, not too low. Service, really good on each of the three visits. Speaking for the entire family we just all feel comfortable in the establishment. In conclusion, if these standards in all areas are maintained, we will be customers for a long time to come.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank George V
“Great”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Great food superb service altogether a cracking night, cheers guys.
We will be back again in the near future for more of the same.

2 Thank Jay S