“Live in Bothwell and love coming here”
Review of Da Luciano

Da Luciano
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Bothwell
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have came here many times and I am happy to say after having the burger, pizza, and chicken each meal has been amazing. Unfortunately the service has been going downhill lately but I'm sure it will pick up again soon

DaLucianoBothwell, General Manager at Da Luciano, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Ethan,

Thank you for visiting Daluciano again and for publishing your review.

We are glad to hear your glowing review of the food. I will pass on your compliments to the Head Chef.

In relation to service; we have taken your comment on board and are working together as a staff team. We hope the service during your next visit is at the standard expected of Daluciano.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I went on Saturday after ladies night at hamilton races we had a snack and drinks and danced the night away with friends till the wee small hours and had a great night once agin

1  Thank Marion D
DaLucianoBothwell, General Manager at Da Luciano, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hello....

Thank you for visiting Daluciano on the 2nd of August and for publishing your positive review.

We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your evening with us on one of the busiest days on the restaurant calender.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and were visiting Glasgow to watch the Commonwealth Games (on her birthday) and I wanted a 'nice' restaurant for lunch. I looked at the map and decided Bothwell was ideally placed. I then looked at Trip Advisor and discovered some really good reviews for this restaurant.
I can tell you we were both delighted with every aspect of the service, food and abience and I would recommend this restaurant unreservedl. We both said that iot was a pity that it was over 80 miles drive from our home or we would be back on a regular basis.

DaLucianoBothwell, General Manager at Da Luciano, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mr Leggett,

Thank you for visiting Daluciano and for sharing your review.

We are glad to hear that the food, ambience and service matched the standards expected of Daluciano. We hope your wife had a wonderful birthday.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff and very reasonably priced. 3 of us with 3 courses each £85. Would recommend to everyone and anyone!

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for visiting Daluciano and for publishing your enthusiastic review.

All at the restaurant are delighted to hear you were happy with all aspects of your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Back to being a great Italian restaurant. Went for lunch. Food was really lovely and the children's menu was great. My little boy had breaded chicken and it was lovely tender little pieces of juicy chicken breast. He loved it.
Would have liked a lunch menu and some salads on the menu as the offerings were a little heavy for lunch.
We had starters and side salads instead. Yummy risotto cake and beautiful mixed seafood.
All very tasty.

1  Thank ccjo90

Good Afternoon...

Thank you for visiting Daluciano and for publishing your kind review.

We are pleased to hear your compliments about the food and love to hear your son enjoyed his meal.

In relation to adding lighter meals to the menu; we now have a new Table D'Hote menu which includes dishes such as a prawn and avocado salad, trio of melon with blood orange sorbet and pan seared salmon.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Daluciano soon.

Ashley