“Great Food at a good price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Three Daggers

The Three Daggers
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Edington
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wiltshire
“Great Food at a good price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

The Paulet Arms is my local and has recently been refurbished. The decor is subtle with log fires, big beams and a friendly atmosphere. My partner and I ate here on Jan 21st and were really pleased with the quality of the food. It was delicious, plenty of it and real value for money. We had a great bottle of wine and yummy home made ice cream. Service was attentive and friendly. Overall - excellent and so near to home!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Alice926

Chippenham, United Kingdom
“What an unexpected find, should I keep it to myself?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

This was a chance find! After a walk along the Imber trail with the family we had to cut short our walking jaunt and head back to the car after only 50% of the trail. When we got back into the village of Edington we saw a roadside pub that had a great gardenlooking over a childrens play area.
The pub has recently had a major overhaul and refit and it shows. Beautiful contemporary colours with muted tones and a feel-good country look. The furnishings and fittings feel very expensive and the attention to detail is astonishing. So we took a gamble an booked for Sunday lunch the next day.
It was a treat, a veritable tasty delicious treat of local produce. Roast Sirloin beef with ENORMOUS home- made Yorkshire puds, with lots of tasty seasonal veg for a bargain sum of £12. Followed by a very delicious apple and blackberry crumble for £5. All perfectly cooked, wonderfully seasoned and generously portioned.
The seating area was airy, spacious, with squishy sofas and pine scrubbed tables. Plus in the winter they have under floor heating throughout and 2 log fires.

We will definitely return, again and again! A great find and cracking pub.

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank Plane-Bird
TheThreeDaggers, General Manager at The Three Daggers, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Thank you for being the first person to review The Three Daggers (previously called The Paulet Arms) and I am very sorry I have only just responded. I took over in September & have been steadily improving The Three Daggers ever since. I am overwhelmed by the amazing comments some of our guests have made and you were the first so "Thank you very much"