“Very poor”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a takeaway this evening, we have had lovely meals in the past from Aroma Kitchen.

Called to complain as did not even eat my meal, to be told mention when we next go there, I did confirm we would probably not be using them again after tonight’s meal and that I would be putting a review online. The lady just said thankyou for feedback and that she would let the chef know. This was not a satisfactory response.

The duck to start was very dry and 4 of the 6 pancakes dry and scrunched up and the onion and cucumber served with it not very fresh. Egg rice was ok but crispy fried beef very chewy and chicken Hong Kong sweet and sour not nice and again did not taste fresh.

Very disappointing ☹️. Will not be returning

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We had a brilliant meal with the four of us at Aroma. The food was brought out hot and staff were v attentive- especially the new waitress Lihwen who was very friendly! We took her recommendation of the tempura and were not disappointed....Thank you, will definitely be back here!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Just a quick take away. Food was ok nothing special, but pricing was high. I ended up having less variety and costing 50% more than where i usually order from.,and there is no one person set menu.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited aroma kitchen on Saturday evening 7pm and had the set menu was very nice and waiter was friendly

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have just returned from my first visit to Aroma Kitchen with another four family members. We were unsure whether to visit this establishment or not due to mixed reviews but are more than glad we decided to go! We enjoyed the Sunday Buffet which is cooked to order - as many times as you like! The food was all very tasty and hot, the Staff were very friendly but also very busy - especially with take-aways, therefore service was a bit slow - to say the least. So - go and enjoy but not if you're in a hurry!!