I have been and will go to many places in my life, none have or will ever compare to Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa. While it is sad to think that my recent stay with my friends will be the most memorable and best trip I will ever go on,
I know now that when in Palawan, I will only stay at this resort, as so many of the other guests I met claim.
There are so many reasons to visit Sheridan, and this particular trip had relaxation and tropical splendor at the top of the list. The staff were absolutly amazing, the friendliest and most helpful I have yet encountered.
The meals were delicious, with more choices than we could sample, Perfect! The waitstaff, were so pleasant and helpful as well.
Email ahead to plan your activities, the underground river is truly a must-see as it is recognized as one of the 7 wonders in the world! Also experience the zipline in Sabang to make the trip truly worthwhile but I would suggest just hanging out on this island for the whole trip, it really has everything!! and I wish you could have seen the expression on our faces the entire time we were there.
Whatever your tropical interests may be this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is the premier luxury resort in the heart of the world's #1 island - Palawan. A sprawling 5 hectare beachfront property, it is the first green resort in the Philippines known to champion environmental sustainability in one of Palawan's most protected areas. Nestled between towering mountain ranges and the vast clear waters of the West Philippine Sea, it is only 15 minutes away by boat to one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. The resort is a class of its own with 95 Asian-inspired rooms and suites and a Grand Convention Hall that caters to all kinds of meetings, events and celebrations. It has the largest organic farm in Palawan that provides up to 80% of the resort's food requirements. Its prime location is a major draw for couples from all over the world to exchange or renew their vows and create a lifetime of memories amidst the sun, sand and sea. Sheridan Beach Resort & Spa is located 1 1/2 hours away by land from the capital city of Puerto Princesa, where direct flights from major cities in the Philippines are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Palawan Island/Sabang