I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Secret Harbour. The hotel was an ideal location for a beach getaway. Upon my arrival, I was greeted warmly by the Front Desk staff. Julia and the team were very accomodating and always greeted me when I walked through the lobby.
I found my room to be spacious and the balcony was my favorite spot to watch the beach at sunrise and sunset. I stayed in one of the accesible rooms, which were incredibly easy for beach access and very quiet.
The Blue Moon served exceptional food, and the staff was very prompt with service. The grilled Mahi sandwich was so delicious I ordered it twice! I preferred a diiferent drink than was on the menu and the bartender remembered days later when I ordered it again. Bernadine and Miranda were a few of the servers I remembered to be extremely pleasant and gave great service.
I spent most of my time lounging around the beach. There were plenty of chairs available and a lot of space to spread out. The beach was exquisitely beautiful with great views. The Dive shop on site was staffed with knowledgable and friendly people. Diane and Brian were a few who made me feel welcome. I tried snorkeling and scuba a few times, which was incredibly fun.
It was very easy to catch a cab for supplies or to see the sights. Stanley's sunflower Taxi is modestly priced and he also gives island tours.
I would definitely return to stay at the Secret Harbour, and would recommend it to friends as an amazing getaway spot. It is close to the bustling downtown area but hidden away in a beautiful secluded spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach