The hotel was wonderful. The view and location were excellent. The service was pleasant and professional. The room had a great view, was spacious and clean. The maid service was excellent. The dive shop (Aqua Action) was superb. The dive masters and ships crew were top noth and fun too. The dive locations were convenient and full of sea life. I have dived in many places around the globe. You won't find a better group to dive with. Sam, Diane, Bill and Brian were helpful, friendly and just fun to work with. Their customer service was superb. It was a five minute walk to the dive shop (and boat) from my room. You can't get more convenient than that. I dove three of the five days I was there. The dive conditions were great. The beach was wonderful. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The only reason I did not rate the hotel as Excellent was that the food was pricey and not quite up to what you would expect from a resort hotel. Also, they did not have room service (meals). We ended up buying food from the local grocery (close by) and ate a lot of meals in our room. The area restaurants had excellent food and some were only a five minute drive away. Otherwise, it was a most memorable vacation for our family. We have a lot of great pictures and memories we took away from our trip. We will most likely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach