Secret Harbour Beach Resort
US$235
TripAdvisor
US$239
Orbitz.com
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$213
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$501
US$444
Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$275
  • Breakfast included
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$242
Elysian Beach Resort(East End)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
Marriott's Frenchman's Cove(Charlotte Amalie)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdive shopaqua actionst thomascruzan beach clubfull kitchengreat snorkelingoctopusbedroom condogrocery storebeach barcalm waterscharlotte amalielounge chairsclear waterduffy's love shackcolorful fishno see ums
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Reviewed July 29, 2013 NEW

First time to the resort & loved it! Went with 3 other couples & saw everyone's room, but wished we stayed in room 334! I liked my room, but 334 (one bedroom suite) was so nice that we made it the meeting place every day. This room was the most updated & best for entertaining - seating, best view & a fan on the patio to watch the amazing sunset! I mention all this b/c when I checked out the hotel said we could request this room next time, & we will! The beach is beautiful, bar tenders were fun, & restaurant is pretty good too. Close to the marina made it convenient & close to Red Hook made it fun! You’ll love the casual, tropical ambiance!!!

Room Tip: When reserving a room reuest 334 for a one bedroom suite, you won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank queenvic00
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just got back from St. Thomas. I am glad we went with Secret Harbour, even though there were a few kinks. The ocean view rooms definitely have a beautiful view, but I have to say that the walk is a killer, especially for someone who has foot problems. Luckily for us, we did have a car, so my husband was able to drive me back and forth. The first room we had didn't have functioning air conditioning, but the front desk was able to move us into a new room right away. I highly recommend checking the room before you commit, as the first room also was outdated, and the second one was much better. Now for the restaurant: We went to the Cruzan beach club. It was decent, but a bit overpriced. Nothing to write home about. The beach is the main attraction. We went to several spots on the island, but our beach was by far the best. The harbor is calm, few rocks, and is perfect for families with kids. We went snorkeling several times and had a blast seeing lobsters, eels, and even a spotted eagle ray! When you're here, you definitely need a car. You should definitely get your supplies at the grocery store and cook some meals in order to save a bit of money, as St. Thomas is quite an expensive island. I wouldn't hesitate to come back, but would definitely do a beachfront room the next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dainaf
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed there twice in one week, one night for each visit, and everything was excellent. We had 6 people in our group and the large ocean view suite was perfect: plenty of hot water, large towels and a very powerful a/c system.

We had breakfast.lunch/dinner at all of their various facilities and every meal was wonderful. Good service with fine dining at every evening meal.

We arrived early and room was not ready. So, they gave us beach towels, a place to change and advised when our room was ready. We would highly recommend this hotel for a family!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CTsailor
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I'm a beach bum at heart. One day I got my cousin and we went beach hopping. We came to Secret Harbour first then went vessup and last Linquist beach. The day was fabulous. This beach is wonderful. It's clear and you don't even need snorkel gear to see the fish frolic amgosnt the you. Many cruise ship visitors come here to enjoy their stay on the island and the visitors of the hotel also enjoy the beach. The beach is also open to the public residents of the island. It's located in his Redhook area and may be difficult to find, but once you get there it is beautiful and you will have an awesome time. Who doesn't have a great time at the beach!!!!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nia H
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I just returned from about 6 days at this resort. It was pleasant, but lacked some things that would have made it really nice.

Location: Isolated area, but still had plenty of tourists from the cruise ships. On any given day there were 10-15 guests, but also 20-30 visitors on the 150 yard beach line. No grocery store or restaurants (other than the cafe/restaurant on premises) within walking distance. At least there was a dive shop on site. Note there are rocks/cliffs on either side of the beach line, so you can't walk very far along the water.

Room: Excellent! I had a full one bedroom apartment with kitchen. It was fully equipped and as large as my apartment back home.

Service: Mediocre to poor. The check-in staff was friendly, but the grounds crew and housekeeping were not. It seemed like they just ignored you. I'm certain my housekeeper waited outside my room every day hoping I would walk by so that she could ask me if I needed service. Not wanting to sound like a slob, I always said 'no'. I thought it was inappropriate for her to ask.

Beach: Very pretty. Abundant snorkeling opportunities here, though it's all dead reef. Plenty of colorful fishies to swim with, though!

Restaurants: This isn't part of the resort (technically), but it's right on the property. Food was good. Service was hit or miss. Prices were very reasonable. Happy hour was great.

All in all, this was an average place. There are certainly much better places in the Caribbean (depending on what you're looking for). I'm not entirely sure why this is a boutique hotel since there is nothing 'quirky' about it and it isn't small.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room in building 2 to be closest to the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo