Hello! My hubby and I just got married (wahoo!) at Secret Harbour Beach Resort and it was the most unbelievably amazing time! Everything went so perfectly, and it was because of the gorgeous setting and the wonderful people at Secret Harbour! Our group was big (53 adults and 4 little ones) and I am still getting feedback from our guests about how great everyone’s rooms were, how awesome the wait staff was at Cruzan Beach Club and Sunset Grille (the restaurants/bars onsite), how personable and helpful Kevin was (the Assistant General Manager), and how intimate and relaxing and perfect the beach was. Laysha, their wedding planner, is amazing and goes above and beyond. I had never been to St. Thomas before so throughout the year of long distance planning we had together, she was my eyes, ears, taste buds, everything for me! One thing I really liked about Laysha is she had some great choices of recommendations for vendors but she is also super flexible and will work with you if you want to venture out. A lot of resorts make you use their vendors so this was definitely a plus although I pretty much stuck with all of the vendors she recommended because they were so great. Any requests I had, Laysha made it happen. She was awesome at communicating with the vendors for me and keeping everything organized. There is so much that goes into a wedding that is so overwhelming especially when you are miles away and Laysha kept everything in order for me, kept me up to-to-date, and was very super-fast at responding to any questions/comments I had. She was also very calming when “the bride” had her little stressful moments. The only thing that didn’t work out was we wanted a sparkler send-off but fireworks are illegal in the USVI (boo!)... It all worked out though and Laysha set up an even more special send off for us…she made a just married sign last minute and we were sent off in a paddle boat! So cute! After we got back from the honeymoon, we realized we forgot to pick up the bag with all of our décor in it and Laysha had no problem mailing it back to Texas for us. I just thought that was really cool since the wedding and everything was already over but she still gladly wanted to help out. Another absolutely awesome person we worked with was Jessica Hume, which is the Director of Events for the Sunset Grille where we had our reception. She is SUPER sweet and was very cooperative with all of our requests. We wanted our cocktail hour on the beach and she had no problem setting up a table with drinks and food for us! The food was awesome (we did buffet style) and Jessica and Laysha worked together to set up the reception just like we wanted. Well, all in all, we are just so happy with how everything turned out. I give all the credit for our perfect wedding to Secret Harbour, Laysha, and Jessica Hume. They are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is currently closed due to hurricane Irma Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach