Stayed in room 424, a beach front 1 bedroom unit in building 4 on the second floor. The room was lovely and the view even better. Kitchen and bathroom updated and very nice, bed probably needs to be replaced, TV and AC worked well. Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful - they even let me print my boarding passes in the office. The beach is small, but nice - albeit a little busy sometimes, due to non-resort visitors. The snorkeling was excellent - many rock formations on either end of the beach to explore and many interesting fish species to discover. A short drive to Redhook, which has a few stores/eateries and the ferry. A grocery store is a short drive in the other direction. However, driving on the island is an adventure! You drive on the left (the wrong side given that the steering wheel is also on the left side of the vehicle), the roads are narrow, sharp cornered, and nothing is marked. The locals drive pretty poorly and have no patience for tourists in Jeeps. The Sunset Grill (restaurant) was pretty good, but pricey. We ate there twice and were ready for something different. The Cruzan Beach Club bar/grille was also pretty good, less pricey, but still not inexpensive. Drinks are expensive, To be fair, not much on the island is inexpensive - groceries, pizza all high. Regardless, overall a nice place to stay for sand, sun and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach