We spent the long Martin Luther King holiday weekend Jan 2014 at Secret Harbour. This was our first visit but won't be our last. We were in a beachfront condo,2nd floor. This was updated and comfortable and the view off the balcony was amazing! The beach is beautiful and the attendants recognized the guests and had lounge chairs ready. The snorkeling was quite good and the water clear and gorgeous blue. There is a full kitchen. We were able to eat breakfast and lunch in the condo unit and had dinner in the hotel restaurant each night.
We were able to return for a day visit during our recent cruise stop and enjoyed the beach again- the day cruise visitors are restricted to the restaurant side of the beach but we reserved chairs and umbrellas ahead of time and everything was set up for us when we arrived.
There are no restaurants or shops within walking distance so plan on using a taxi. There are usually taxis out front but the desk will call if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is currently closed due to hurricane Irma Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach