My husband, teenaged son and I stayed for 3 nights during our Spring Break. The things that really stood out for me at this resort were the beautiful view, beach, and landscaping and also how clean our condo was. We had reserved a 2 BR but were given a 3 BR, which also had an unexpected washer/dryer. There really weren't any dressers in the master bedroom so we used the bed in the extra room to unpack our clothes.
The resort is definitely not brand new, but everything is maintained extremely well and our rooms may have been the cleanest I've ever stayed in anywhere.
The protected bay makes swimming and snorkeling relaxing, as there really aren't any waves. There were day trippers on the beach each day, but it wasn't crowded and didn't bother us. The resort makes a point of telling resort guests to put their towels on chairs in the morning to reserve the ones they want, I guess before any non-guests arrive. But even if you don't, there are stacks of extra chairs you can just get and put where you want. The beach beverage and food service also added to the relaxed experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is currently closed due to hurricane Irma Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach