Travel dates July 2004
Secret Harbour offered a beautiful, quiet beach to spend the day snorkeling and lying on the beach. Snorkel equipment can be rented at the dive shop, but it was so great to have brought our own stuff. I recommend staying in the lower condos that are 10 steps from the sand and to utilize the kitchen to save a few bucks as the Blue Moon Cafe is a bit pricey for the food served. Condos are basic, nothing extravagant, but not much time is spent in the room anyway. Food can be purchased at a few different stores down the road, I think we went to one in Red Hook. Bring bug repellent for the "no see-ums" that attack while watching the stars on the beach. Service was wonderful, staff always willing to suggest ideas to spend the day and night. Venture to different beaches on the island and especially on St. John. Reasonable ferry price. Definitely a bonus to rent a car to check out restaurants and beaches. We are in our twenties and got engaged on the beach the first night we were there... we had an incredible stay in Secret Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is currently closed due to hurricane Irma Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach