“Leisurely lunch in a lovely setting.”
Review of Na Ostrove

Na Ostrove
Ranked #89 of 113 Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
Cuisines: Czech
Reviewed 17 July 2014

During my time in Český Krumlov last month I had a nice light lunch at Na Ostrove. I had a light salad and a sausage, washed down with the Czech Budweiser, which is essentially the original Budweiser. And in my opinion I feel the Czech Budweiser is at least a million times better than the American version!

The service of the waitress was very quick and efficient, and she was quite friendly as well. I also loved the lovely setting right over the water, among the charming houses and buildings. In all I found Na Ostrove to be a lovely, relaxed and scenic place for a meal and a beer.

There are newer reviews for Na Ostrove

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We spent some says in Cesky krumlov in June.
On our first evening we saw the terrace of this restaurant, that is above the river. It seemed very special and had a very good athmosphere, and we decided to eat here.
The prices are low, but the quality of the food is very very high level and the courses are big enough for a hungry man too! :) Everything was fine, very delicious.
After this restaurand we didn"t want to go somewhere else, we were very satisfied. If you're searching for a real Czech dinner, this is one os the best places.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Had our evening meal sat in a nice location next to the river. We needed something a bit different from the usual Czech fayre so decided on the 'spicy' mix of chicken and pork.

We've seen lots if things described as spicy on our Eastern European trips so was really pleasantly surprised to find this one actually was!

Tasted great and went really well with the local dark beer, highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This restaurant is located in very nice and romantic place by the river. We had lunch and dinner with friends there. The staff was very polite and nice.Food was every time excellent.There is also wide selection of foods and beverages. Highly recomended this place.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Visited this restaurant with my wife. Place is located river and have a beautiful lounge that is on top of a river. We launched with beer wine, two soups , two main dishes and a desert and it cost us 600 czk.

1  Thank Roman K